Treasured Sight

You leave me heartbroken
But you're here again
So you're saying 'hi'
Even if I have tried

I have tried to forget you
Forget about us two
Yet you came back
And the warmth came that I once lacked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
----6 years later-----
Elsa smiled on her citizen as they happily skate on the ice that she made. She manage to do the Great Thaw after she did an Eternal Winter.

(That ends up to be a 'Few Hour
Winter' no hate)

Elsa sighed, satisfied at what she did. Anna happily skate with her new love, Kristoff. But then, she keeps on tripping and it makes Elsa to chuckle.

She walk inside the castle and upstairs to her bedroom as her snow creation, Olaf followed without her knowing.

"Why aren't you with them." He asked making Elsa to startle. "Geez, Olaf. You're giving me a heart attack."

Olaf chuckled. "Woops..." Elsa smiled and close the door. "Okay, what's up with you now?" She smirked.

"I want an ice flower, please." Olaf beg. Elsa look at him, confused but without question, she shrug her shoulders and swing her hand.

A beautiful ice flower, formed. Its still sparkling but after a few seconds, they diminished.

Olaf gasped, delighted by her creation. "That's beautiful!" And with that, he thank Elsa and run out her room, happily.

Elsa grinned. After the citizens skated, she thaw the rink and so are the fountains. She walk around the palace, when she reach the court.

There is Snow. And Elsa remembered her first meeting with Jackson, her very first friend. Elsa sighed, sadly. He just want to protect me, she thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He walk around his castle, frustated. There are 4 petals that had fallen, and now, its always darkening, every night.

He groaned, not sure on what to do. It all started after he leave her and now, he's regreting it. A small affection formed in his heart after he help her last time.

His heart fluttered at the thought, but now she's out there somewhere. "She doesn't care about a monster like you, so don't get your high hopes, up."

Jackson felt his tears, threatening to fall. He blink for a couple of times to prevent it. He glared at the flower and strut away, her dark blue cape flowing behind.

His prince suit that is made of ice appeared on his body and a single blue crown with white diamonds and a big sapphire on middle, formed.

Much better. Jackson sighed as his personality keep on changing. Before he can change his outfit back to a plain shirt and brown pants, Jake scolded him.

"Don't." Jackson protested at him. "Stop! Im the one who's supposed to decide, back off and wait for your turn!" Jake grumbled at him.

Jackson let out a victorious smirk and snapped his fingers, changing the posh clothing into a simple one with normality.

He walk out of his room and to the dark corridors that will lead him to grand staircase and downstairs. He walk out the castle to the courtyard.

A single snowflake suddenly drop on his nose. He smiled as it made him to remember Elsa. She's brave and have a huge fear at the same time yet she's fragile and sweet.

He sighed and wave both of his hand, forming a clear ice ball. He touch the surface with his finger and swipe it, left.

The ice ball become blurry inside and the Elsa's figure appeared. She happily make an....... Ice flower.