New to the city

THIRD PERSON POV:

You (y/n) , have just moved to Los Angles after finishing two years of junior college.
You thought moving to LA would be a good change of scenery and boy was it!  New place. New life. And new neighbors.

You text your parents that you had made it and were heading to your brand new apartment. Grabbing your large suitcases, You walked into the complex.

"Wow everything looks so nice," you said to yourself while looking up at a large skylight.
No paying attention you walk right into someone. (Who do you think that is ;D )

You stumble back a bit and look up to see a very handsome, buff looking young man, " Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" blushing in embarrassment.

"Oh it's fine" the young man smiled. He looked at your two large suitcases, "do you need some help with those, it's the least I could do for a beautiful girl like yourself"

You nodded blushing hard, "Thanks."

"Oh I'm Evan by the way"

"(Y/n), nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you too."

You and Evan had walked to the front desk. You got your key and headed to the elevator pressing the button to your floor.
The thoughts in your head were swarming. Who would have thought that you would me a hot guy the minute you step foot in LA. And he so muscular. You start to turning red.
Not realizing that Evan is starring at you.

"(Y/n) are you okay?!" He said.

Snapping out of your thoughts you frankly say, "I'm fine, just thinking-...." You blush more.

"About?"

"Um.. well"

Suddenly a ding and the elevator door open. Thank goodness.

"Looks like we made it!" You giggled.

"Oh nice we are on the same floor! What's your room number, I'll help you find it" he smiled

"It's 304"

(EVANS POV)

I thought to myself as I lead her to her apartment, she avoided my question, she was getting all flustered and cute. God she was gorgeous. I turn red at my thoughts. Stop it Evan, you guys just met.

"Where here!" Her beautiful voice chimed in pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Oh I just realized! I'm your neighbor"

"Really? Oh that awesome!" She opened her door and we walked in.

She sigh,"ahh home sweet home, I'd offer you a place to sit but the furniture I ordered hasn't come in yet. (There appliances and a bed but nothing else yet, tomorrow it'll come)

"Oh thats okay, since you don't really have any things set up yet, would you want to come over and have dinner"

She nodded, "Sure that sounds great! Just let me finish unpacking my suitcases and I'll be right over."

"Okay I'll start cooking, see you in a few." I said winking at her then heading back to my apartment.

"Okay I have to impress her!"

--------
Hey this is my first fanfic so bare with me if there are errors.

Comments any idea and I'll try to implement them.

Love, Lemon