What a lovely dinner

(Y/N 'S POV)

"Oh thats okay, since you don't really have any things set up yet, would you want to come over and have dinner" Evan said with a smile.

I nodded, "Sure that sounds great! Just let me finish unpacking my suitcases and I'll be right over."

"Okay I'll start cooking, see you in a few." He said winking at me then heading back to my apartment.

My face was beet red and I stood there for a good minute. I snapped out of my stiff trance and started unpacking. I put all of my bathroom supplies in my bathroom and organized it.

~mini time skip to you almost finished unpacking~

When you finally finished you had put everything away except your clothes because you still didn't have dressers yet.

"Yay! Finally finished!" I said aloud. I looked through my suitcase full of clothes and decided on some a simple army green tight fitting t-shirt dress and fancy black flip flops. I went to my bathroom and put on some makeup (it can simple or complex).

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

I hope I make a good impression.

(EVAN'S POV)

"What to make, what to make..." I mumbled as I was rummaging through my kitchen.  I really wanted to impress (Y/n), she's absolutely beautiful. 

I think something simple should do the trick I had thought to myself.  I found some alfredo sauce, some fettuccine and chicken from the fridge.  Now what to drink, in walked over to my wine rack and pulled a very nice bottle of Merlot that I had thought would go great with dinner.

Once I had all the ingredients I got started on dinner.

~another timeskip brought to you by Evan's amazing cooking skills~

I had just about finished dinner when I heard a knock at my door. I walk over and open it revealing (y/n). I smiled.

"Hey perfect timing , dinners almost ready"

"I try" she said while playfully poking my arm. She closed her eyes and said "Wow it smells amazing!"

I chuckled and winked then said, "I try." Which made her giggle and blush slightly.

I walked her over to my dining table and pulled out her chair, "m'lady"

"Such a gentleman, I like it" she smiled up at me. I blushed. Gosh she was so beautiful and that dress shows off every curve. I realize I was staring and I look away blushing even harder.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the two bowls of chicken alferdo and set one in front of her and one where I was going to sit. Then I rushed back to the kitchen to grab silverware, wine glasses and the wine and go back to the table.  I handed her, some silverware and poured each of a a glass of wine.

"Dinner is served" I say and take a bow laugh.

We both start eating and I hear a gasp. I look up to see (y/n) wide eyed. Oh gosh was it bad? I thought it was pretty good but- but my thoughts were cut off by (y/n) saying, "the is delicious!"

I sighed in relief, "That's great I'm glad you like it."

"So what do you do for a living,"she asked

"Well I'm a YouTuber and have a gaming channel named Vanossgaming." I looked at her, her eyes lit up.

"I do vlogs and some gaming stuff on YouTube also but I haded realized I met and now having dinner with 'the Vanossgaming.  You're videos always make me laugh!" She said

"Wow that's great I'll really glad, what's your channel name?"

"Its (Your Channel)" she said shyly.

"Oh my gosh how I could I not recognize you before, well you're even more beautiful in person"

(THIRD PERSON POV)

(Y/n) and Evan continued eating and taking...

and drinking wine, more like the whole bottle. They were both giggling like high schoolers. The (y/n) stopped and stared at Evan.

"Hey," (Y/n) said, "lets watch a movie.

In his tipsy state Evan picked up (Y/n) bridal style and carried her to his couch.

----------------------------------------------
Well here's the 2 part, I feel like this is just going to be short:(

Idk yet we will see

I hope y'all like it so fare

Evan is such a babe, I hope I get the chance to met him

Love, Lemon