Is it really just dinner

(EVAN'S POV)

We were starting to get drunk.

"Hey," (Y/n) said, "lets watch a movie.

In my tipsy state I picked up (Y/n) bridal style and carried her to my couch.  I wobbled a bit. 
That must have been some strong wine.
Before I knew it we fell on the couch together. Me on top of her.  We both stared at each for what seemed like hours.  Realizing our predicament I started to turn red.

(Y/n) booped me on the nose and giggled, "you're cute when you blush."

I smiled down and leaned in close to her and whispered in her ear, "You know what else is cute...?" I slowly bring my hands down slowly to her waist, hoping she didn't notice.

She gave me a questioning look and blushed.

"This!" I start tickling her.

"EVAN!! No!" She says through fits of cute laughter.

"Evan yes" I say laughing.

(Y/N'S POV)

In my tipsy state Evan picked up me bridal style and carried me to his couch.  He wobbled a bit then before I knew it we fell on the couch together.  Me under him.  We both stared at each for what seemed like hours.

I booped him on the nose and giggled, "you're cute when you blush."

He smiled down at me  and leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "You know what else is cute...?"

I gave him a questioning look and blushed. What was he gonna do? I feel his hand slowly make their way to my waist.  My body felt like it was tingling. My thoughts went to the gutter and I turned a deeper shade of red.

"This!" I start tickling her.

"EVAN!! No!" I says through fits of laughter.

"Evan yes" Evan said laughing.

"You're gonna pay for this" I say continuing to laugh.

With all of my strength I pushed him off and pinned him to the couch! Now I was on top, him and tickling him.

"Gottcha bitch!" I laugh and start ticking his sides. 

"No" he says laughing.

"Okay then what about a truce?"

He nodded smiled. Gosh he's cute. We both laugh.  A few moments later I start blushing realizing that I'm practically straddling him in a dress that is starting to ride up my legs. I tell my mind to get off and fix my dress but my body wouldn't listen. It must be the wine. I look down at him.

He's smirking up at me with a kind of lustful look in his eye.  I feel his hands wonder up my thighs and make their way up to my hips. He squeezes them, I let out a squeak. He smirks again.

I feel tingling sensation again.

My thoughts were all jumbled from the wine and from the lustful touches from Evan. What I am gonna do? He is cute but we kinda just met but we like watch each other's videos... so what does that mean? We like each other? Or...-

Suddenly my thoughts stop when I feel his hands move to my back and I feel myself being pulled down towards his face.

I don't resist.

-------------------------------------------
Hey I hope you like this chapter... and the song
Now I don't know if there will be a "lemon" aka smut in the next chapter but if so all you youngins.. out there.. i don't know 😅😂😂

Sorry if there are typos
Make sure to vote!

And follow my
insta: @ ambitiouslemonade
Twitter: @ lemon_roe

With ❤️, Lemon