Lets get Down to Business

(THIRD PERSON POV OF Y/N) recap.

Wait how was filming going to work then?! Is it going to be awkward? She hopes everything would be normal. She covered up her face with her hands.  How was she going to manage these two boys.  She sighed.

"I guess we'll have to see"

She got up walked to her room changed in to her pjs and went to bed, having odd love triangle dreams.
——————
(MEANWHILE BACK AT EVANS)

EVANS POV

"What a little bit of competition never hurt anyone bud" Tyler smirked

Oh hell no I thought. "Like hell that's going to happen," I glared and stormed up to my room.

Once I was in my room I took a hot shower and brushed my teeth. Thoughts swarmed my head. "I wouldn't lose her to Tyler right? I mean we kissed and had a nice dinner.  It was a really nice kiss... No! FOCUS! Tyler's crazy if he thinks I would ever give up on (y/n). She is way to good for him! "  I smirked to myself, "Yea it's not gonna happen she's already mine"

After coming out of the bathroom, I sent a quick text to (y/n), found a few videos and clips for the collab and then went to sleep.

I knew tomorrow was going to be a long day.

(THIRD PERSON POV OF TYLER)

He smirks to himself, feeling triumphant that he successfully annoyed his friend and now rival in this love triangle. She was so kind and warm to him, nothing like he'd ever experienced from a person that he had just met. There were so many things he wanted to know.

TYLERS POV

I let my mind wander with the thoughts of (y/n) still fresh in my head.  I smiled and the thought of her beautiful smile and endearing nature.

"Where was she from? How did she know Evan?
What type of flowers did she like? YES! That's perfect! I'll get her flowers as a thank you gift for being so kind! That should win me some brownie points!"

I scrolled through my phone looking for a flower shop close by. 

"Hmm what type of flowers..." I mumble to myself, "type of flowers... ah ha! Pink roses would be a good subtle way to let her know that he actions meant a lot!"

I happily placed the order and had it for express delivery to (y/n) and slowly drifted off to sleep on Evan's couch.

____________

I am so sorry!! This has been a long time coming. It has been waaaaay to long since I've updated this so here you go my bbs! 💕 I hope you like it
Make sure to vote!
AND COMMENT IDEAS!!!!!!
And follow my
YouTube: Lemon Roe
insta: @ ambitiouslemonade

With ❤️, Lemon