A little bit of competition

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Tyler and Evan look at each other and smiles. Can she get anymore amazing .

(Y/N) giggled and sipped her tea.  "Hey! I have an idea! We should all do a collab together!"

"That a great idea! What should we do?" Evan said.

(Y/N) thought for a moment. "Maybe a challenge video like try not to laugh!"

"Tyler what do you think?" The both said.

Tyler hadn't really listening to the two talk about the collab. He was to busy starring at (Y/N) and taking small sips of the tea she had made him. The smile on his face widening. He didn't know if "love at first sight" existed but something about this girl struck him. And he was going to try to win her over.

(Y/N) looked over to Tyler to hear some input the blushed realizing that he was starting at her. "Um? Tyler? Is something wrong are you okay? Is there something on my face" she pated  around her face to make sure that there was nothing there.

(Y/NS POV)

Why was he starring at me like that... it made my knees weak. In a weird way I was flattered but also a bit uncomfortable..

I looked to Evan for some help. He didn't look very pleased with Tyler. Almost as if he may punch him

(EVANS POV)

My eyes followed where Tyler's gaze landed and saw that he was starring at (Y/N). I glared there was no way that he was going to try anything and why did he have to ruin a perfectly good moment

She looked. I took a deep breath. I rolled my eye and tried to get his attention.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Tyler snap out of it. Did you hear anything we said?"

"Hmm? What? What were we talking about? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I was distracted by a goddess..." He winked at (Y/N).

She turned away a bit and huffed outa giggle. I tried to keep my cool. Tyler don't push it.

"We were think about doing a try not to laugh challenge together." I said flatly.

(Y/N) nodded.

Tyler looks at me for a sec then back to (Y/N) said excitedly "Oh fuck that's a great idea! Well what day are we thinking"

(Y/N) looked at he phone and said,"Maybe not tomorrow because it's already so late. Maybe the day after?" She looked at the both of us.

"Oh it is late and that works for me" I said.

"Same here" said Tyler.

(Y/N) smiled,"okay sounds like a plan! I should probably head back to my apartment. I'll see you guys later."

Tyler waves and winked. "bye~"

I follow her to the door and opened it, "here let me walk you back, Tyler I'll be right back"

(Mini time skip).

"Thanks for a wonderful dinner Evan and I hope Tyler will be okay" she said.

"Oh it's wasn't a problem for someone as special as you and I'm sure he'll be fine"

She blushes and just like before I pulled her close and press my lips against hers. It feels like fireworks.

(TYLERS POV)

Whats taking him to long?! I was starting to get annoyed.

Few minutes later Evan came back in and looked at me with a smug look on his face. I rolls my eyes and said " just wait you dumb owl"

Evan looked at me and glared. "Pig"

"What a little bit of competition never hurt anything" I smirked

--------------------------------------------
I know it's been awhile but here hope you enjoy.
Make sure to vote!

And follow my
YouTube: Lemon Roe
insta: @ ambitiouslemonade
Twitter: @ lemon_roe

With ❤️, Lemon