Wildcat?

(THIRD PERSON POV)

"BANG BANG"

The was a loud knock at the door and they both snap out of it and scrambled to get up. Who could it be... at this time

(EVANS POV)

I got up and looked at the clock. It was almost 11 pm. Who in gods name would be here at this time at night. We were just getting to a good part.

I sighed and looked at (Y/N), she was blushing and trying to fix here hair. God she's beautiful.

I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. Tyler? What is he doing here? He looks upset. I opened the door.

"Tyler? What's up? What are you doing here this late?"

He looked at me and said "I need a place to stay for a few days.." He looked distraught, like he had been crying. I brought him inside and sat him in a chair.

"Yea dude of course, what happened? And (Y/N) can you make so tea for him, it's on top shelf"

(Y/N) nodded.

"I guess to put it simply. Kelly broke up with me because apparently I'm to much of a 'kid' and need to grow up..." He sobbed. (I have nothing against her I think her and Tyler are freaking adorable).

"Man I'm sorry, you're not childish. I mean everyone is a little childish sometimes but I guess it takes the right person to see through it." I glance at (Y/N) who is walking over with the tea.

I saw Tyler look at me from the corner of my eye then look in the direction I was looking at and his jaw dropped.

(Y/N'S POV)

As I finished making a tea and was walking back to the boys. Poor wildcat, he must be going through a lot to have to come all this way. I hope this makes him feel better. I thought.

(WILDCATS POV)

I think to myself, "damn... she seems so sweet and adorable... man I wonder if her and Evan are together... I hope not..."

She set the cups of tea down, smiles sympathetically at me, and sat on the chair ottoman nearby. "Here you go"

I smiled back and said"Thank you very much, umm what's your name by the way , I don't think we've been proper introduced. I'm--"

Evan interjected and said" this is (Y/N). And (Y/N) this is Wildcat or Tyler."

I rolled my eyes. "Let the woman speak for herself."

Evan glares.

She giggled. "I know who he is I watch his channel."

"Really!?" I said kinda surprised, "thats fuckin awesome! "

She blushed. "Oh well I have my own. And I got a lot from you guys. And it's really great that I have the honor of hanging out with you guys"

Me and Evan look at each other and smiles. Can she get anymore amazing and so humble.

I smirk to myself, this may not be as bad as I thought it was gonna be and I think we are gonna get along just fine.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey I hope you like this chapter... and the song
I know I finally updated
Sorry if there are typos
Make sure to vote!

And follow my
YouTube: Lemon Roe
insta: @ ambitiouslemonade
Twitter: @ lemon_roe

With ❤️, Lemon