Setting the stage

(EVANS POV)

"This kiss is amazing, I don't want it to end." I thought. Eventually she broke the kiss smiled, "Goodnight Evan, I see you later"

"Goodnight (Y/n)" and with that she walked inside her apartment. When she closed the door I did a little happy dance then started to walk back to my apartment.

When I came back into my apartment and looked at Wildcat smugly. Tyler just rolled his eyes and said " just wait you dumb owl"

I looked at him and glared then said, "fat chance Pig"

"What a little bit of competition never hurt anyone bud" Tyler smirked

Oh hell no I thought. "Like hell that's going to happen," I glared and stormed up to my room.

(THRID PERSON POV OF Y/N)

At this point___was sitting on the ground leaned up against her door freaking out that Evan had kissed her.

"H- he kissed me I can't believe he kissed me oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god" she said.

Face flushed. But why would she be freaking out they were just making out and probably hit the bedroom (if you know what I mean (; ) before Tyler came over. So what was so special about this kiss. She sat there and thought for a moment. It almost seemed as if Evan was making sure that she knew if he liked her more than Tyler did. Tyler did seem to flirt with her a bit or show she thought.

Wait how was filming going to work then?! Is it going to be awkward? She hopes everything would be normal. She covered up her face with her hands. How was she going to manage these two boys. She sighed.

"I guess we'll have to see"

She got up walked to her room changed in to her pjs and went to bed, having odd love triangle dreams.

--------------------------------------------
It has been waaaaay to long since I've updated this so here you go my bbs! 💕
Make sure to vote!
AND COMMENT IDEAS!!!!!!
And follow my
YouTube: Lemon Roe
insta: @ ambitiouslemonade
Twitter: @ lemon_roe

With ❤️, Lemon