Chapter 2: Where Was It That We Last Left Off?

A/N: This Chapter has some freaky shit happen, a little fantasy driven I guess, but hope you guys like it and don't get confused nonetheless :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Where Was It That We Last Left Off

Ryan’s POV:

I took a small sip from my beer, gracious to have something to take my mind off of Brendon. I looked over at the other two, Patrick was happily sipping his drink while Pete had his head pressed between his hands either in pain, or anger, or sadness. I couldn’t tell which, maybe a mix of all of them. I then looked around the room for Brendon, I know I saw him run in here somewhere, so did he what, just vanish in thin air? The bar really wasn’t that big and I didn’t see him anywhere. I quickly chugged the rest of my beer and stood up.

“Hey, I’m gonna go look for Brendon” I said softly to the unnervingly quiet guys, Patrick nodded his understanding and Pete didn’t move. I wandered through the bar, before heading back to the bathroom, the only other possible option for him to be if he was still here.

Patricks POV:

I glanced over at Pete who was positioned very odd right now and softly rested a hand on his shoulder. He flinched at my touch and slapped my hand back with a soft groan, which I assumed was just from drinking a little too much and decided to leave him alone I finished off my drink and felt my head go blurry, soon my eyes fogged over and that was the last thing I remember before blacking out and falling out of my chair and into a lump on the floor (making quite a scene I’m sure)

Brendon’s POV:

I really didn’t know what I was feeling, how I was feeling, what I was thinking, pretty much everything I needed to know to figure my life out, I was clueless about. I also didn’t fucking know what I was doing at the moment, locked in a stall, sitting on the toilet and staring up at the ceiling, thinking deeply about life...well not really deep, and not really about life, just mainly about Ryan, who I guess as of tonight is my life again now.

I was interrupted of my internal monologue by the sound of the door opening, I gasped when I heard Ryan’s (slightly drunken slurred) voice,

“Brendon?! are-areyouinhere” He said extremely fast, words linked together.

I stayed silent for a moment, then slowly opened the stall door and faced him. His smile instantly grew, he took a step forward and before I could comprehend it, or even attempt to catch him, he fell down right in front of me, knocked out cold.

Pete’s POV:

I felt a squeezing, pulsing, hot heat rushing through my whole body, then felt as if I was falling down, through another dimension almost. I wasn’t quite sure if I was conscious or unconscious I just knew I couldn’t open my eyes, and couldn’t remember the last thing I was doing. I felt an electrifying shock pulsate through my body causing me to twitch, followed soon after by a tingle starting at my head and traveling all the way through the tips of my toes. Then it all stopped, and I, yet again, blacked out.

~*Time Warp to 2009*~

(Still Pete’s POV)

I snapped back to reality and slowly awoke out of sleep, I instantly heard the blaring of a guitar and random beats of drums. I stretched my arm out and noticed I was stretched out across the old, scratchy, smelly couch in what appeared to be Patrick’s basement. Did I seriously fall asleep in the middle of practice again? I thought as I sat up, my head arguing and making me lightheaded and dizzy. I heard the random instruments stop suddenly and in emerged a straggly haired Joe and a shoulder length haired Andy.

“Well looks like Sleeping Beauty finally woke- woah" Joe started but paused, staring at me in obvious shock, "...you look...different...what did you do?” Joe’s eyes widened as he eyed me up and down, what the fuck was he talking about, I really hadn't changed my look in a couple years now. In attempt to avoid the awkwardness of Joe and Andy staring at me like I had grown three heads I glanced over and gasped at what appeared to be Patrick, but at the same time looked very unlike Patrick, I hesitantly walked over and poked his side, he whimpered and awoke with a start. He sat up, and yup, it was Patrick but it was like he had gone on that “Extreme Makeover” thingy and changed his hair, his style, his body, everything, it was weird, crazy, didn't seem real...but I had to admit, it was quite attractive.

Patrick’s POV:

I had not remembered being asleep, that’s never happened at practice before...ever! I mean that was Pete’s thing, he would always drift off at the weirdest and most random times, but not me. I tried to recall what had been going on before I fell asleep but just drew a big fat blank.

I shrugged it back and stood up, looking around, I first noticed Joe and Andy in the corner and them stared at me a little awkwardly, so I glanced to my right to notice...Pete?! I mean it looked like him, kind of, but just so different, his hair was off from in front his eyes, which i noticed were not lined in black anymore, what made him change his look so suddenly and so drastically?

I instantly felt funny, just off. I ran to the bathroom, suddenly feeling extremely indescribably weird. I got to the bathroom and glanced in the mirror, stumbling back in shock when I saw my reflection I let out a small scream of terror...what-what was up with my looks?! I leaned against the wall, trying to catch my breath, staring all the while at myself in the mirror, touching my face and running my hands down my sides in disbelief. I jumped as I heard a knock

“Patrick...can I come in?” I heard Pete say softly. I felt myself flush and my palms started sweating, I furrowed my eyebrows at my odd reaction to his voice and opened the door.

I didn't really understand why but I was wrapped in a tight hug with Pete, I don’t know who started it, or even why we were hugging I just knew I felt his warm body pressed on the front of mine and his strong arms wrapped around my back...and I didn't want to admit it...but I liked it...more than I should.

Ryan’s POV:

I awoke with a sudden start, breathing shaky and shallow, I was sweating like crazy and shaking slightly. Had I had a night terror? I thought thinking back but not being able to recall anything. I stood up slowly looked around, I was in my room, in my house, just like normal, but something still felt so fucking weird. I went to the bathroom to get a drink and flipped on the lights. Turning on the water, filling the cup and taking a sip, glancing up at the mirror before spitting the water all over the mirror as I gasped for breath and stared at my own face. Ok this night just got even weirder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thanks you guys for reading, I was a little worried about this chapter and how I would explain it, hope it came across ok, it was late when I wrote it and might just make sense in my messed up head XD Let me know please! Stories are no fun without feedback! I :)

<3 u guys for reading. Comment. Vote. Enjoy :)