Chapter 6:The Bottle

Chapter 6: The Bottle

A/N: Ok, so I probably shouldn't be writting right now, but I didn't want to keep anyone waiting so apologies if this is really crappy and chalk full of typos, I really don't feel much like proofreading :P

Brendon’s POV:

“Well is there any signs that you noticed” I was talking to Joe, we had decided to try and figure out what was going on here since obviously the doctors were of no help.

“No, I noticed nothing, but then again, I’m soo unobservent, I wouldn’t notice anything anyway” He paused and I sighed looking out the window into the dark, gloomy sky.

“But If you want to check out the set we were filming at, I’ll meet you there” Joe continued and I reluctantly agreed. I mean it’s worth a shot anyway.

I got directions and made plans to meet Joe inside the main “lobby” of the old hospital in thirty minutes. I ran my fingers through my hair before slipping on a light jacket and heading out. The sky was dark and gloomy, fog lingering close to the ground. A light drizzle of rain falling down around me. The weather perfectly describing my less-than-happy mood I was currently stuck on.

Around 30 minutes later I arrived in front of the old run down hospital. White peeling, chipped and dirty paint, dead grass, cracked windows, broken down doors, and creepy looking trees looming out front next to the even creepier sign reading “Linda Vista Community Hospital” Well damn, the boys had some gut shooting at a place like this, I really had no desire to walk around a place where hundreds of people had died...but it was worth a shot if it meant figuring out what was wrong with the guys.

I slowly wandered up to the door and walked in, glancing around at the stark white walls, reminiscing of lost lives, basically screaming “haunted freaking ghosts are practically roaming all around you” it sent shivers down my spine. I found Joe behind some sort of front desk shuffling through papers.

“Brendon! Hey check this out, the records are still here, exactly like how they were left, it’s like the staff just up and abandoned the place!” He exclaimed shoving papers on the desk towards me.

I shuffled through the papers, records of past paients, various illnesses, and even a few ripped up death records in the back of the stack. I tossed the papers back down

“That’s just fucking creepy, can we just start looking around and see if we can find anything” I said a little annoyed by my ever raising nerves.

“I guess so” Joe sighed and nonchalantly stood up. wandering off down the long corridor to our right. I followed behind him, nervously glancing around into the dozens of deserted rooms. Hospital beds, operation tables, even the tools used, left as if a surgery was due to start any minute, it was more than a little eerie.

“Well this is where we shot pretty much all of the scenes from that day” Joe said gesturing to a small room with floor to ceiling light brown cabinets and a black dentist-looking chair in the center. I stepped in hesitantly and looked around closely, there seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary. Typical, run down/abandoned hospital things I guess you could say. Syringes, pill bottles, stethoscopes, the whole nine yards. I sighed feeling uneasy again.

“Joe I don’t think theres anything here that can help us, and frankly I’m just so creeped the fuck out….can we leave now…”I said quietly

I smirked at my obvious anxiety this place brought upon me and walked out of the small room and back down the corridor, to the front lobby area, pausing in front of the door.

“Well, is there anywhere else we could possibly check?” He asked me

I thought back to the night Ryan collapsed in front of me,