Chapter 13: The Detective

Patrick's POV

"I see...so you had this vision of you being drugged" a young lady with a short, blonde, pixie cut, deep brown eyes, and a crooked front tooth smiled a little too happily as she asked us from behind her desk at the detective agency.

"That is correct" Pete smiled politely back at her

"Ok, and in this vision were there any other people" She asked sneaking a quick glance at me, I noticed her looking Pete up and down, and I swear I saw her wink quickly at him before glancing over at me, Pete had obviously noticed and had a "Really Bitch?!" look on his face so I took a chance to end this awkwardness and answered the question

"Yes mam, I was in it as well" I said ever-so politely

"Wait so you two shared this vision?" She asked looking to the both of us, smiling flirtatiously at Pete, and then looking stone-faced in my direction

"No-no it was just me, I just told him about it since..well he IS my BOYFRIEND" Pete said over exaggerating the word "boyfriend" I tried to hide my smirk and stole a glance and Pete who looked at me with a smirk dressing his own face.

The lady looked at me with a look of disgust and then quickly back to Pete, "Oh, I see...so it was you and your boyfriend then?" She asked, spitting out the word "boyfriend" like it was poison burning in her mouth.

"Yes...me and my wonderful, sweet-as-sugar, cute-as-a-button, most-wonderful-thing-that-ever-happened-to-me boyfriend" he beamed at me and placed a quick kiss on my lips to emphasize the point and just to annoy the hell out of Ms. I-Want-To-Steal-Your-Boyfriend, who as if on cue, obnoxiously cleared her throat and proceeded to ask us more questions.

"So, as I was telling you on the phone Mr. Wentz, my assistant detective and I will come to your house for a full questioning and examination and we will start to figure this case out as soon as possible" I noticed a slight eye roll and she sighed continuing "Now I have some work to get done so if you two would kindly make your way back to the lobby, I will be in contact with you shortly." She sniffed giving one last glance-over Pete's body before I ushered him out of the room.

On the way back home Pete smirked and looked over to me "I guess I'm quite the eye candy huh?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, yes you are... but seriously, that bitch was bugging the crap out of me she was pretty much trying to take off your clothes with her eyes!"

"It was quite amusing seeing her face when she found out you were my boyfriend" He laughed back looking over at me, "and a beautiful one at that"

Brendon's POV:

I took a deep, unsteady breath and took a swig of water...and swallowed. Rushing quickly over to the couch and sitting down, knowing from experience  this tends to make people just drop down on the floor, quite literally as I found out in the bathroom that night. It was only a matter of seconds before I affirmed that thought on my own and I slouched down unconscious on the couch. 

Ryan's POV:

"but whyyyy?" I whined into the phone upset that Brendon had just told me he can't come over today

"Because, I-I'm feeling really really odd today, I swear I have no idea what is even going on with me, just everything hurts, and I can barely breathe, and my head feels like it's going to crack open and die...well if a head could die that is..."

"That's terrible.." I said, still upset I couldn't see him today

"OH no really, I couldn't figure that out by myself at all Captain Obvious....I feel perfectly fine" He shot back sarcastically.