Chapter 15: Cabinet Climbing

excuse the mistakes ~not edited~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15: Cabinet Climbing

Patrick's POV:

"Realy Brendon!? Why are you even here?! I'm not even dressed!!" I yelled at him gesturing down at myself, I hadn't really gotten dressed so I was still wearing the boxers and undershirt I slept in

"I don't mind, and I'll explain later, BUT FIRST SHUT AND LOCK THE DOOR BEFORE THAT BITCH GETS TO IT!!" Brendon yelled as he walked into the Kitchen, I gave him a confused look but noticed Ms. I-Want-To-Fuck-Your-Boyfriend detective lady....so I quickly obliged, slamming and locking the door before she could get to it and then heading off to find Pete, who had mysteriously disappeared on me.

I started heading upstairs to look for my Boyfriend but apparently I was being stupid because I had left Brendon alone...and the excruciatingly loud crashing noise alerted me of my idiocy. I shook my head, wincing as I went to check the damage. A very red Brendon was standing over a collapsed pile of wooden shards and a pile of broken glass look over at me wide-eyed. 

"I-I um, I was looking for a glass to get some water and the cabinet just kinda....fell" He said at lightning fast speed, not making eye contact

"OH, so your saying the cabinet just fell, just like that...all on it's own!?" I stared at him in suspicion

"Y-yeah...that's what I'm saying...weird huh?" He blushed more and looked down at the ground

"Brendon, you know your a suck-ass liar right?" I walked over to him, a small smirk on my face, "Now what really happened?"

"I'm really THAT bad at fibbing?!" HE finally looked at me before quickly focusing back on the floor, "well umm, so I may have just kinda sorta just been climbing on it an-" 

I burst out laughing, of course Brendon would be the only one to mistake a cabinet for a jungle gym

"HEY! What's so funny?!?!" He glanced at me a hurt look in his eyes

"You! You were CLIMBING on the cabinet...I mean I knew you had the maturity of a five year old but I didn't think it was THIS bad!" I continued laughing as he looked back down to the floor

"The glasses were just too far off the ground...for short people you guys sure had your dishes up pretty high!"

"You could have just asked for a step stool...or just gotten a glass from the lower shelf" I gestured to the bottom cabinet that was still standing.

"I guess....I'm just an idiot! I'm sorry I'll pay you for this I swear!!"

"Don't worry about it...but do you happen to know where Pete went off to, he was here and then just kinda left..."

"HOW WOULD I KNOW I JUST GOT HERE!?" He shot back shaking his head, "but I would check his bedroom...just a suggestion"

I nodded and ran off down the hall, noticing that Pete's door was closed, I tried the handle but it was locked, I knocked quietly

"Pete? Are you in there" I heard a soft, familiar noise that I just couldn't quite put a finger on, almost like a sigh...almost like a groan and then a shuffling noise before the door flung open to reveal Pete standing here shirtless, only dressed in boxers, his chest glistening slightly.

"Hey babe!" He said a little breathlessly before grabbing me into a kiss, hot and eager, slipping his tongue into my mouth and running it smoothly along the roof of my mouth before softening up and lightly kissing my lips, before pulling away, I frowned at how fast the kiss had ended and leaned in again he smirked and put a hand on my chest, holding me back

"I'll be out in a few" He breathed, stepping back in his room and shutting the door, leaving me awkwardly standing there wanting more. I shook it off and looked down, noticing I still only had on my boxers I had woken up in, I went back to my room and slipped on a pair of jeans, then went back out to the living room to find Brendon lounging on the couch.

"Looks like you found him" Brendon smirked at me

"Yeah...how'd you know where he was?" I gave him a questioning look

"Weeellll, you weren't wearing pants when I came in... and now you are...sooo-"

"WOAH! No we did not just do that just now...no! Dirty Brendon!" I gaped at him, which he laughed in response

"No I wasn't saying that...I'm saying, you were dressed in minimal clothing, and when your dressed like that and your boyfriend just disappears it's pretty obvious what their doing...right?" He smirked again

I opened my mouth to disagree, but then stopped to think....I guess that does explain the shirtlessness, the sweatyness, the eagerness in the kiss, the noises...oh god, I was unaware that my boyfriend had just slipped away to go...yeah...and worse yet, Brendon had been the one to tell me!

Brendon sat at the couch cracking up at me,

"SHUT UP!" I shot at him sitting down next to him, "I don't really need you talking about this anyway! By the way...you never even told me why your here!" I yelled at him, half in anger and half in, well, embarrassment. He shut up and instantly grew a smile

"OH YEAH! So I'm here to get us back to the year we're supposed to be in...we're in the past you know"

"I kinda had figured that out...but then I was thinking I was just going crazy. Actually I set up an appointment with a therapist but Pete made me cancel and go to the detective agency with him because he thought I was going to meet up with the person that drugged us.."

"Jasmine?! You've been in contact with her?!?! HOW?"

"I found her online-wait..how'd you know her name??"

"It's a long story..." Brendon went on to explain the whole ordeal to me, "and that's why I'm here to help you guys get back to the future....hehe, see what I did there? I love that movie" He finished, still smiling at me as if this was an exciting, yet normal thing to happen while on the other hand I just sat there a little in shock. 

"Well, it's getting late and I promised Ryan I would get back to him after I filled you guys in...let Pete know what's going on kay?" Brendon said standing up and abruptly walking out the door.

I nodded, which is kind of pointless since he had already left and once again headed down the hall. This time the bedroom door was unlocked....I took the opportunity to walk in, slowly and cautiously, I couldn't see anything because it was completely dark, but I heard a small gasp of shock from the corner of the room. and before I could really do much else I felt the familiar lips once again pressed up against mine. I reached out, running my hands over his burning hot skin.

"You know I could have helped you with this" I whispered softly in his ear.**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY I actually got a chapter up this week, wan't planning on it but you guys have just been sooooo amazing I couldn't stand not writing for you guys...btw, I didn't have time to edit this, so sorry for any mistakes...but good new, there WILL BE A SMUT CHAPTER for this...and I promise this time because I have SERIOUSLY been neglecting them, I might upload a bunch from the previous chapters as well if that's ok :) Love you guys and love hearing from you too! Comment maybe?