Chapter 4 [Edited]

Park  Sejeong POV

I unlocked the music room in my house. It has been a long time since I stepped into the music room. My mom locked it after she found out that I loved music more than modeling which was very true. I walked over to the piano. In this family I was the only child.

You know what I mean right? When they put a lot of hope on you. It pressures me to accept everything they want me to accept. Although I lose everything I want sometimes I just want to run away from them and build my own life. Then I remember I will be a bad daughter if I do that.

No matter how bad they are they are still my parents. The blood in me is also there blood, I sighed and sat in front of the piano. I pressed a few of keys and I smiled when I remembered when I was a kid. I always played the piano with someone, she was like a sister to me but my mom fired her.

I don’t have a choice mom might see me with her one day and use her power on her. I fought with my mom after that when there was no function. I ended up accepting being a model not because I wanted too it's because they pushed me to do so.

“Lady Sejeong, you shouldn’t be in here Ma’am will be mad” One of my remind me

“I’m sorry I just missed playing the piano” I said and bowed to her.

“Please don’t do that again. I really don’t like seeing you get scolded by your mom” She said worried for me

“ Don’t worry i’m fine” I patted her shoulder and left the room

I might be rude and I might be harsh but I never treat people older than me rudely or harshly. I entered my room and looked at all the photos on the wall. It was all the pictures of me winning the modeling competition. It was funny when I didn't smile inside the pictures.

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to erase every painful moment in my head. I just want to live happily without my parents noticing. Before I realized it tears were flowing outta my eyes I just want to be like other people. I just want to be loved like other people and I just want me to choose my ways like the  other people.

Gosh why am I so sensitive these days? I wiped my tears and jumped onto my bed I took my novel to read and not feel so down. I know my head won’t focus on the book but it was a try so my mom can also check on me and not seeing me do anything and not seeing me doing something she doesn't like.

Byun Baekhyun POV

Should I do what Chanyeol told me to do for her to notice me? What if she rejects me? What if she…  Oh my GOD! I rolled around and saw Chanyeol reading his book, since when did Yoda started being a bookworm? He really is acting weird these days.

“Chanyeol-ah” I called his name

“Hmm?” He hummed without looking at me

“Since when you were a bookworm?” I asked him. He closed the book and turned to me

“I liked this girl and she is a bookworm she is also a pure genius so I need to be a genius too so I can confess to her. “ He explained and that made me burst into laughter

“Geez” He said annoyed

“Looks like that girl really changed you huh?” I teased him

“Hello? Sejeong also changed you to a clingy guy”He reminded me and that made me glare at him

“Looks like a girl can change a guy” I said and looked back at the wall

“Yeah I guess so”He agreed

“ Anyway you should do what I planned for tomorrow” He looked at me and I just raised my eyebrows

“Are you kidding me? “ I asked him in disbelief

“Nothing bad will happen if you give it a try.” He said annoyed

“Don’t you think your plan is to weird?”I asked him

“Its not weird its called genius” And he just grinned

“Genius my ass” I mumbled

I covered my body with my blanket. Should I do that tomorrow? Its true I should give it a try there is nothing to worry about. Everyone knows that I like her but I just hope a miracle happens tomorrow. Now I just want to sleep goodnight!