Chapter 26

Kim Minseok POV

               We decided to visit Baekhyun today. We really freaked out when we found out that Sejeong's mom tried to kill Baek. Actually from how she shouted at us before, I didn't shocked. She obsessed with her carrier and she thought she the God that made everything.

                I still remember how she made us broke up. I still can't believe what she did. She acted all innocent after that. I felt sorry to Sejeong because I blamed her about everything. Now I know what truly happened.

                I didn't know she suffered that far. If only I know that early, I will never left her side. Then, I remember how Baekhyun made you smiled. How I got jealous when you let his sticked with you while I just watched you from far.

                I cared for you, I mean I still cared about you. Baekhyun like my brother and I don't want him to get hurt but the same time I don't want you to hurt yourself especially when you know how your situation. Now everything already happened. I can't blamed anyone.

                 We stopped when we saw someone with mask just came out from Baekhyun's room. Who that person ? We stood behind that person. I don't know whether it she or he but that person looked like a girl.

" Who are you ? " I asked her. Her eyes widened when I asked.

" I'm went into wrong room. I need to go " she replied and tried to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

" I don't think you wrong room, since there have named on door " I told her that made her lose her words.

" Well I have a brother named Baekhyun. So I thought it him but it not " she replied. Suho gave me signal told me to let her go. I let her go.

                 I felt something about her but let it go. Maybe she right, she just wrong room but why she wore mask at hospital. It might made patient faint because shocked. Wait, I ran inside and sighed in relief. I thought she tried to do something on Baekhyun. Luckily it not like that.

Kwon Yuri POV

              I walked with Chanyeol. It been two days, Baekhyun didn't wake up yet and there no sign of Sejeong. We suddenly bumped into someone. She wore a mask and covered herself well. It hard for me to notice.

              We shrugged and went to Baekhyun's ward. I saw Minseok looked confused. Same like others. I looked at Chanyeol and he shrugged, don't know. He also dumped, of course he don't know. He with me early.

" What's wrong ? " Chanyeol asked them.

" We saw a girl with mask just came out from Baekhyun room. We really worried " Chen replied.

" She familiar " Sehun added.

" Yeah, her eyes liked Sejeong " Kai said that made everyone looked at him.

" Are you always look at her eyes ? " Kyungsoo asked at Kai.

" It not like that " Kai stuttered when he know he will be dead after this.

" I wonder how Sejeong doing " I mumbled.

" I don't think she fine. Her mom got caught tried to kill Baekhyun " Suho told us. I really shocked when I found out that Mrs Park did that. I know she did that because she jealous with what happened but this just too much.

" Let's hope she and Baekhyun will be fine " Chanyeol said. We all nodded agreed.

               I'm really worried about Sejeong and Baekhyun. What if something happened to them ? Why she didn't pick up and reply my message ? Will everything fine after this ?