Chapter 27

Kwon Yuri POV

            It been a month since the Baekhyun's accident. I didn't heard anything about Sejeong. Wait there has one, her mom won the case because she not in her right mind. I just heard from news only. I don't what happened truly.

              Baekhyun also didn't wake up yet. School already started like before. I really worried about them. Where on earth Sejeong go ? She never picked up my call and reply my message. I tried to find her but there still no sign about her.

               We didn't mad at her with what happened to Baekhyun because we know the truth but how long she going to run from us ? I'm her only close friend. She can't ran from me just that. Haish. Sejeong, please be fine.

" Baekhyun awake " Chanyeol told us that made all of us ran to him.

" Where am I ? Anyway who are you ? " is it he kidding us ? Chanyeol eyes already became teary.

" You don't remember us ? " I asked him and he shook his head. All of us can't say anything.

                 We happy that he already awake but we disappointed that he didn't remember us. Suddenly Sejeong came in my mind. Is it mean he doesn't remember Sejeong ? What is this ?

                  We left the room to let the doctor did his work. I can heard the members cried. They broke with what happened. I hate saw them like this. I went to Chanyeol and hugged him tightly. I tried to comfort him. He the most close with Baekhyun. You know what I mean right ?

                  The doctor told us about Baekhyun's conditions which we already know. They said Baekhyun can left tomorrow if he fine. We entered his room with smiled but deep inside everyone broke into pieces. I was about to enter until I saw someone. Who is it ?

" I'm really sorry that I can't remember all of you " we smiled to Baekhyun.

" Don't worry, we will help you " Chanyeol comforted him.

" Who her ? " suddenly Baekhyun looked at me.

" My girlfriend, Yuri " Chanyeol replied and I smiled at him.

" I wonder is it have anyone came beside you guys ? " Baekhyun asked that made all of us looked at each other.

" Well beside us and doctor or nurse. There no more " Suho replied. Baekhyun nodded. Is it someone visited him ?

" You guys want anything ? I want to buy something to drink " I asked them.

" Buy coffee for all of us " Chen jumped. I smiled and nodded.

" Want me to company you ? " Chanyeol looked at me worriedly.

" I will, noona " Sehun grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

              This brat. We walked together. We stopped in front drinks machine and of course Sehun paid since he volunteer. I looked around. Maybe I can see that person again. I kept looking around until didn't noticed Sehun stared at me weirdly.

" Noona, are you okay ? " Sehun asked me that made me snapped from my thought.

" Of course " I replied.

" Who you looking ? Find new boyfriend ? " he raised his eyebrows teasingly. I saw that person.

" Sehun, you back to them. I need to do something. Tell Chanyeol, I will go home by myself " I ran before he could said anything.

Oh Sehun POV

                  I looked at Yuri noona ran. What she mean by she need to handle something ? Is it she have problem ? Let's hope everything fine. I walked back to Baekhyun Hyung room with coffee. Can't here sell bubble tea ? Tsk.

                  I knocked the door and entered. They looked at me confusedly. I shrugged my shoulder told them I didn't know. I know they wanted to ask me where Yuri actually. She didn't tell me anything so how can I reply I know. Duh.