Chapter 12

Park Sejeong POV

            Next day, I woke up already found Yuri prepared for the activities today. I sat up then laid back. Yuri saw it so she pulled me and pushed me to bathroom. I sighed before I took shower.

             She smiled widely at me. I looked at mirror. Luckily my eyes not turned red because of last night. We went to lobby. I saw Chanyeol went to his girlfriend of course. I just walked to them.

             I felt someone poked my hand and I turned to check who is it. I rolled my eyes when I know who is it. He just smiled cutely. Wait he not cute let's said he childish. He always find way to get my attention.

              Teachers called all the students. They divided us into a few group. I'm same group with Baekhyun, Yuri, Chanyeol and others. Luckily I'm same with Yuri or I totally out of my mind.

" Looks like we meant to be together " Baekhyun smiled teasingly.

" If only you didn't throw up and shout like baby yesterday " I teased him back.

" Yah ! " he pouted. Kid Baek.

               We got into our group. We need to find something in jungle. Let me said this, I never enter jungle. Yuri became a leader since she know many things about jungle. She looked like a nerd but don't make fun of her or you die.

" Look who here. The third wheel " I turned around and saw wow. It been a long time didn't heard about her. She a person who came to me and blamed for her lose boyfriend. So pity.

" Yah ! Do you think you can get our oppa ? " she smirked at me. I know all the members looked at me. I don't like to fight but I can't let people look down on me.
" I'm not even care who your oppa anyway. How can I get your oppa ? Stop being full of yourself. It pity " I raised my eyebrows. I left her and her minions. I went to Yuri and others. I heard she shouted my name.

" Sejeong, already back " Yuri teased me. I raised my eyebrows.

" Chanyeol, you want to know that last night she - " Yuri immediately covered my mouth.

" It nothing " Yuri said still covered my mouth. She pulled me with her. I shook my head.

                I started being pulled by a leader and now I left behind with a lose puppy. I looked at this guy weirdly. He really weird. How can he said everything cute ? If he said that to flower or animal, I didn't mind but he said that to stone and such thing.

                I shook my head when I know how childish this guy are. He pulled me somewhere not far from our rest place. He showed me a small ladybird. He kept saying how cute it are.

Kwon Yuri POV

                I can't stop stared at Baekhyun and Sejeong. I can see Sejeong smiled without she noticed it. Thanks Baek for bought back my friend. I felt someone hand around my waist and I know who is it.

" What are you looking at, Yul ? " he asked me.

" How cute Baek and Sejeong " I replied. I took out my phone and took their picture.

" Since when you become their unpaid photography " Chanyeol teased me. I pouted.

" Who cares. I love the view " I said and left him.

" Guys let's continue " I shouted that made everyone got ready to continue our journey.

Byun Baekhyun POV

               Can I told you how beautiful this place are ? There so many cute thing I found. I want to take them with me. I felt my life more beautiful when I know who beside me. She acted like she didn't care about me but actually she are.

" Yuri called us. Let's go " Sejeong said.

               I stood up without looked behind me. I turned around and my face liked a few centimeters to her. She shocked that made her lose her balance. I immediately pulled her into me that made us end up hugged each other.

                 I can felt her heartbeat. I guess she can felt mine too. Is it I made her heart beating fast ? I smiled when I know how much I want the time stop right now. Can I just live in this jungle with her ?

" Sorry " she pulled herself and said awkwardly.

" It's fine " I replied. No, it not fine. I want you to hug me all day. I mean forever.

                  She walked to Yuri back. I followed her from behind. I already made you smiled, I wonder can I make you fall for me ? I just hope I can.