Chapter 17

Park Sejeong POV

Finally after three days, now I'm here at Seoul. I can't wait to meet my friends. I saw Kang Jun. He helped me with my things. He drove us to my house. We arrived at my house after a few moments.

I stepped into my house and found mom sat on couch. Is it she wait for me ? Is it she happy with this ? I saw dad walked to living room. He saw me and shook his head. Is it I did anything wrong ?

Mom got up from couch and walked towards me. What I know next, she slapped me hardly. My eyes filled up with tears. I touched where she slapped me and looked at her.

" This what you want right ? " she asked me madly.

" What I did ? " I asked her disbelief.

" What you did ? Tsk ask yourself ! You know how much I want win this competition and this you gave me ! " I can't believe she slapped his own daughter because of this ?

" That's all ? " I asked her while hold my anger.

" Don't you dare look at me like that ! " she shouted.

" You slapped you own daughter only because of that stupid competition only ? I wonder who me to you ? Why you pressure me so much ? Why you make me hate you, when I tried not to do so ? " I asked her and clenched my fist.

" You hate me ? " she asked me.

" Did you ever ask me whether is it this what I want ? Did you ever ask me whether I'm fine or not when you saw bruise on me ? Did you treat me like your own daughter ? " I looked at her deep into her eyes.

" Park Sejeong " dad warned me.

" I told you the truth, what I had win all of it was yours. I never got one since I kid. All I did for you. Can't you pay some attention to me for what I have done ? Is it I asking too much ? " I confessed. Mom didn't say anything.

" I never happy with what I have done because all of that not mine. It your happiness. I wonder when the last time you guys see me smile and laugh " I added.

" I'm sorry for being rude " I said and ran upstairs.

I shouted on my pillow. Let out everything I hide. I'm disappointed with what happened now. I really disappointed with how my parents treat me for their popularity.

Grandma, I really missed me. I really need you. I want to hug you tightly. I want to tell you what I have go through. I really want you right now. I closed my eyes tightly and slowly drove to dreamland.

Unknown POV

I'm sorry for made you felt terrible, dear. I'm sorry for putted you into this kind of life. I forgot my responsible to you. I'm really sorry for being a bad person for you. I promised I will made you happy .

" What she said true " I said.

" You too ? Don't forget if not because of me, you can't be here " I can't believe what I just heard.

" She just whined for attention. She will forget about it soon " I sighed.

I'm sorry my daughter.

*******************
Excuse my bad or poor gmmmar.