Chapter 14

Byun Baekhyun POV

             Today we going to beach. I can't wait to show my body. All girls will drool over me. Kidding. I don't like showed something to someone not mine. I wore my short pants and white shirt.

              My eyes still tried to find Sejeong. My eyes widen once I saw her. She wore really short pants that reveled her leg and tank top that can showed her tummy. Not being pervet but she have a good body.

              I saw she entered water with Yuri. I sneaked behind her and stared splashed water to her. She shocked that made she shouted. I stopped and she glared at me. I hold her wrist when she was about to leave.

" Sorry ? " I pouted.

              She didn't reply that made me worried but unexpectedly she splashed water to me. I covered my face with my hand. Gosh why this water very salt ? She giggled when she know she took revenge on me. She really cute.

               She left me and went to Yuri. I followed her from behind. Since Yuri and Chanyeol a couple of course they acted lovey dovey. Sejeong took towel and covered her body. Good way, girl.

" Why you guys here ? " Chanyeol asked us and gave me you-disturb-me-duh look. I rolled my eyes.

" Tsk, she mine before you guys dating " Sejeong replied and sat beside Yuri. Yuri just giggled at how Chanyeol glared at Sejeong.

" Hello, you glared at my girlfriend " I punched Chanyeol arms lightly.

" Hey Chan, I wonder what's wrong with Minseok Hyung ? " I asked Chanyeol.

" I also don't know " Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder.

Park Sejeong POV

             I'm really excited until I didn't remember my wound. My legs started hurt when I jumped into water early. That's why I went to Yuri and Chanyeol but I didn't expect that I heard about Minseok.

              I remember during Baekhyun carried me yesterday, I saw Minseok looked at me and glared at Baekhyun. What happened to him actually ? Is it he jealous ? Is it he didn't remember why we broke up ?

               I ignored their conversation and looked around. I'm happy I can felt freedom today but a part of my heart said otherwise. It because tomorrow we will back like always. Next week, I'm going to New York for the competition. I really don't like this.

" I'm going to walk around " I stood up and left them. I know Baekhyun followed me.

" It really fun " he said.

" Yeah, but we going back tomorrow " I said tried to hide my disappointed.

" Let's make a promise " he stood in front me. I stared at him.

" Don't ever leave each other side " he pulled out his pinky finger. I took it.

" You know, my wish came true " he told me. I looked at him.

" What your wish ? " I asked him.

" To be with someone I love and make her smile happpily " he replied happily. I nodded.

" Also she promised with me she will never leave me no matter what " I stopped my track.

" What's wrong ? " he asked worriedly.

" I forgot my phone. I guess it at Yuri " I lied.

" I will take it. Stay here okay ? " I nodded and he ran.

               Baekhyun, I don't know if I can fight for our promise. It true you make me smile. You changed my day and many things about me. I really worried that my parents might hurt you but what I worried more was, I worried I will be a person who hurt you.

                I'm happy when I know about you. I'm happy found you around me. You never stopped me felt safe when you around me. I just want you to stay by my side. I worried I just can't.

" Yuri said your phone not with her " Baekhyun told me.

" I remember that it with me actually " I said apologies. I turned around and started walk. 

" Actually you don't want me to see you cried right ? " I stopped my track.

" I saw you cried. Why you make me left while you cried alone ? " I can't hold my tears anymore. Baekhyun saw it and hugged me.

" I will stay by your side until my last breath " I'm sorry, Baekhyun.