The Unfortunate Discovery

After the shower, Fox steps into his room and finds an outfit with a note on his bed. The note reads, "Dear Fox, I left the outfit on the bed. You're sure to look adorable for that sexy Wolf you have a date with. I know what I picked out , so you better wear it no matter what! Love, Krystal. PS: I told Wolf to wear something subtle so you don't feel underdressed compared to him." Now laying on the bed is a pair of light grey short-shorts, a dark grey hoodie, and a pair of white panties with the word "naughty" in sparkly pink letters on the rump. "She wants me to wear this?" He asks himself and sighs as he puts on the outfit. "Hm..." He blushes and takes a peek in the mirror, "I look...Heh I actually look cute for once. Krystal was right..." He smiles at the floor until he hears a knock on the door. Quickly he runs to the door and answers it, "Hello?"

When the door is opened Falco, his trusty ace pilot stands on the other side, "Hey Foxie, what's up?"

"N-nothing, uhm....getting ready for a d-date," Fox answers as his cheeks turn pink.

"Ah so you finally hit up Krystal?" His avian friend winks as him dauntlessly.

Fox nervously rubs his arm around where his elbow is, "N-not exactly..."

"Wadda ya mean? You two still aren't together?" He asks, once again being dauntless.

Getting a tad bit annoyed fox lets out a low growl, "No, we aren't..."

"Whoa, easy there Foxie...uh...What in the Great Fox are you wearing?" Falco asks as he scans Fox, top to bottom.
"A-an outfit!" Fox's blush deepens as he holds down the hoodie over his shorts.

The blue falcon tilts his head and cocks an eyebrow, "Okay?"

Fox lets out a deep sigh, "Look, now isn't a good time."

"Well why the hell not? What is goin on with you?" The birds voice gets slightly louder because he's confused.

"I-I'm about to leave, just waiting for Krystal to get here..." The fox mumbles.

"Hold up, your girl is picking you up?" Falco laughs after he asks the idiotic question.

At this point, Fox is too angered and annoyed, so much so that he blurts out something that needed to stay hidden. "No! She isn't my girl, and she's taking me to see Wolf!" He blushes and covers his maw after realizing what he had just shouted.

The avian's laugh stops and he stares at Fox. "Wait...you're going on a date....with Wolf? As in, your biggest rival Wolf O'Donnell?"

"N-no! Nuh-uh! Nope!" Fox blabbers as he denies what he had said.

Falco throws his arms (wings?) in the air and shakes his head, "Unbelievable Fox! He killed your father!"

"He did not! Pigma committed that crime! That's why Wolf kicked him off the StarWolf team..." Fox slowly looks down.

"You gotta be kidding me...Why couldn't it be one of the dog soldiers, like John?" Falco throws his wings up in confusion.

Fox lets out a loud growl, "Because I didn't fall for John! Don't you get it? I love Wolf...I always have..."

The blue falcon starts running towards his car, "I gotta tell the rest of the team."

"Fine, go ahead and tell the whole Lylat System, but don't bother telling Krystal. She's known all along!" Fox shouts before slamming the door and falling on his knees, crying. "Why can't he just be happy for me?"