A Threesome Would Be Ideal

Steve's pov

"Talk dirty to me big boy.." Bucky said in a husky voice.

"Okay that was a definite turn off." I replied, laughing.

He laughs into the phone and says, "It made me cringe just saying it. Hey, on another note. Instead of you meeting me at my place today, can I maybe see where you live?"

"Already?" I blurt out.

"I mean I don't want to force you." Bucky replies, his voice has an edge to it.

"No no, it's just well.. I didn't think you'd want to so soon in... whatever we're calling this. It's okay if you want to meet here."

The phone is silent for a few moments. I make a mental list of stuff I need to clean before he comes, if he does. (a/n baby you always make him cum)
As the silence drags on, I begin to wonder if I'd actually offended him.
Fortunately, my suspicion was denied by Bucky agreeing with me.
We said our goodbyes and I went to my room to gather my sheets.

"Jamie, do you want me to wash anything?" , I call into Jamie's barely lit room.

"Mmf, no.."

I stuff the linens in the washer and start the cycle. Humming along to the tune of a forgotten song , I sway my hips side to side while I start on the dishes.

Jamie joins me and starts drying the clean dishes, she looks at me with an amused expression. "Really? Rich Homie Quan? Does this guy have you feeling some type of way?"

Oh that's the song, and she's right, Bucky does have me feeling some type of way. But there's no way I'd let her know. The teasing would never end.
"No, I'm just humming. Anyway he's coming by later to pick me up for our date. Don't scare him off please." I swat her with the dish towel.

"Oh I wouldn't dreaaaam of it." She drug out the 'a' and rolled her eyes, still laughing.

I pause to look at Jamie. My wonderfully sarcastic best friend of 6 years. Her auburn hair is falling out of her messy bun, she's dressed comfy, there's a little bit of soap stuck on her elbow , and she smells like a flower shop.

"Hey J?"

"Hmm?"

"You're really beautiful." I smile at the red that colours her ears.

"Oh shut up Steve. Don't turn straight on me." She nudges me playfully and continues.

"Never." I kiss her cheek and start on a soup pan that honestly should've been washed a few days ago.

_

After I finished the dishes, I vacuumed the floors , finished the laundry, and I even found myself changing my full bed.
Which earned me a tease from Jamie about how "hopeful for that d" I was.
I checked my phone and saw I still had an hour left so I decided to take a short nap. I laid on the couch and drifted to sleep.

___________________________

Bucky's pov

Hmm.. Steve's apartment was number 12 right? No.. it was 2. Yeah number 2.
I knocked on the door only to be greeted by an elderly Asian woman with a ferret clinging to her shoulder. Who was definitely not a tall, attractive blond, with a great ass and a sweet smile.

"What you want?" She glared at me.

I heard a game show playing in the background, she kept looking back at it.

"Um.. is this Steve Rogers home?"

"Do I look like that muscled gay? No no no.. his house number 12. Sweet boy that one," She smiled and turned to her tv, " Ah you dumb American it's 'Six sunken sheep ships, sunk by storms' . Stupid girl."