Of Course

A/N

Trigger Warning;

One small part might trigger rape victims. It's unlikely but I just want to make sure.
_____________________________

Steve pov.

*vibrate..vibrate..*

My eyes shoot open. I grab my phone seconds before it stops the call.

-Unknown Number-

"Hello, this is Steve." I whisper.

There's a little bit of drool on Bucky's face, I wipe it off with my finger.
He sniffs and snuggles into the couch.
Cutie.

I slide out from under Bucky's arm and Jamie's legs and walk into my room.
They're asleep, even though Jamie should be at work.

"Steve? Wow. I finally found your number."

My heart stops, the phone is shaking in my hand,instantly tears flood my eyes.

It's him.

Ivan.

It takes everything in me to regain my normal breathing pattern.

"Uhm.. Hello?" He says, his voice still had the same grating effect.
It used to drive me well.. nuts. (a/n he means sexually btw)

But now, it only scares me.

I choke back a sob .

"W-why did you call me?"

Ivan laughs.

The sound isn't happy.
It's cruel and uninviting.

"What, I'm not allowed to catch up with my old boyfriend? That's a little selfish, don't you think?"

At the term 'old boyfriend' I'm sucked back into the vortex of my first memory of us.

I was 16 in my sophmore year.

My first boyfriend and I had just broken up. It was after school in the courtyard, I didn't worry about anyone seeing us because I was already 'out'.

My reasoning was he never kissed me or was affectionate at all, turns out he was straight.
We still speak occasionally.

Ivan,a senior at the time, was on his way home from practice and had seen the entire thing.
He was in earshot, so he heard my reasons and decided to use them to his advantage.

He had said to me as he pushed me against a wall, "I'll fuck you, unlike your old boyfriend. I'll make you feel so good you'll never want to be apart from me." Ivan then forced my mouth apart with his tongue and stuck his hand down my pants right then and there.

I was powerless against him. Me, a small sophmore who never really did much exercise, against an athlete that was in 3 different sports.

There wasn't even a struggle.

I came in my pants after a minute.

That encounter should've been my first warning sign.

But, I was young and dumb.

The cliche love story continued to unfold.

No matter how many times Ivan yelled at me or forced himself on me, I stayed with him.

Admittedly, he could be quite sweet. Not all of it was forced.
We did make love sometimes.

He was my first love, sex partner, and real boyfriend.