Jamie's Journal Entry #578

Hello again.

I finally updated my phone. The emojis are cooler. But it gave me a weird layout on some of my apps.
It's okay though I'm glad I updated.

_

Steve met someone. It's really great.
His name is Bucky and he's a sweetie pie. He was nice to me when we first met and helped me with my period problems.
Steve seems to really like him.
Right now Steve is passed out on Bucky's shoulder and Bucky is watching the movie with me.
I should've left for work an hour ago but I'm too comfortable to move.

I really hope this guy doesn't hurt him like Ivan did. That guy really broke him. Tbh I thought Steve was going to kill himself.. I mean you're with a guy for years and you lose your virginity to him and then you catch him in your bed with someone else?
I couldn't imagine..

Steve deserves happiness.

Also remind me to tell Steve to not do things with him when I'm home. It makes me very uncomfortable haha.

_

I'm thinking about buying a dog. Or a cat. I'll consult Steve about it.

Maybe a birb.. I like birbs

_

Remind me to buy milk and eggs and cake mix too.
Mom's birthday is coming up and I want to make her something

_

Okay diary that's all from me.

Cheers!

-  Jamie

_____________________________________

A/N

Idk this was just something I thought up.
Maybe I'll do another one?

This book only has like four characters but who's your fav and why?

I want it to be Christmas already.

I got a typewriter and it's really cool. It was my grandma's I love it.

Please please remember to comment on my LAST CHAPTER your questions!!! THANK YOU

Okay that's all.

Love you guys!

- Kat :D

;)