Beautiful Human

Steve pov

"I'm going to kick your ass."

"Fuck you. You will not."

"Bucky I swear to god. I'm going to blue shell you."

"Steve, you blue shell me and I won't do that thing with my tongue for a week."

"Ew you guys are gross. I mean I don't give two shits what you guys get up to. But please, spare me the dirty details." Jamie said. She was completely done with hearing about Bucky and I's sex life I'm sure.

"Oh... that thing with your tongue. What is this? A stereotypical Destiel fanfiction? Please. Spare me your weak threats."

The banter between us three had been going on for hours. It's another lazy Saturday late afternoon . I had no work to do and neither did the other two. We were at Bucky's place and currently engrossed in an intense Mario Cart race.

I was already frustrated with the two of them because first at the character selection, Jamie stole Bowser, my favourite character by the way, and then Bucky stole my second best choice, Peach!

I stuck with my third best, Luigi,  and vowed revenge.

My revenge plans have been failing because so far they've ranked higher than me every round.

But, this race has promise.

It's my favourite course and their least favourite.

Rainbow. Road.

The jokers decided to place the bet that if I placed first on this race, then I win 20$ from each of them, and if I lost, I pay them 20$ each.

That of course, was a stupid decision.

Bucky and I are currently locked in an intense battle for first place.

Jamie has fallen off too many times and is in sixth. I don't feel bad though, 40$ is on the line and daddy needs some novelty socks.

"I'm gonna do it Buck."

"You sure as hell will not. I can see the finish line and I am not slowing dow- FUCK STEVE YOU BLUE SHELLED ME!"

"Yes indeed I did."

Luigi speeds past the commotion that is Bucky and takes first.  Seconds later I pass the finish line and the 40$ is mine.

"Hand it over."

Grumbling,  Jamie fished in her pockets for a twenty.

Jamie simply tossed it at me , I grinned and shoved it in my pocket ; I held my hand out at Bucky , expecting him to just drop his share of the debt into my hands , but like any other time, he didn't do what was expected.

"What if.. I did something else for you instead of giving you the twenty."

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?"

Bucky chuckled, he was looking at me with heavy eyelids, the gorgeous stormy blue that is his pupils were partially hidden , but nevertheless I could still admire them.

"I promise that you'll like it. "

"I'm out.  Bucky I'll be in the spare bedroom,  cleansing my mind."

He blew her a kiss as she walked away,  Lucifer tailed after her and follwed her into the bedroom. The two of them  had become fast friends and sure enough Jamie had started begging me to get a cat.

Bucky and I shifted on the couch so I was sitting crosslegged on one end and he was sitting on the other end on his butt with his feet in my lap.

I rubbed his feet through his dinosaur socks and leaned down to place a kiss on his exposed knee.