Seven

Third Person P.O.V

          One month after Albus was found he had improved a bit. He still didn't talk but he was more comfortable with his family. He was able to cuddle with them when he felt up to it and he sat at the table when he wanted to. Other times when we was feeling cranky or too lost in his mind, he'd curl up and hide in the corner or even under his bed. Small spaces. But since he couldn't talk, it was hard to catch his kidnapper and his case was still being investigated as much as it could without his testimony.

            What Albus loved most though was that Scorpius was always at his house and he could be with the blonde with the gentle voice. He told Albus that he had school which Albus didn't like but when he saw the blonde, he was excited that it didn't matter. He even got to see the boy at night because one night when he had a nightmare, Scorpius made a makeshift bridge between the houses. Albus could crawl on to the board to get to Scorpius' room or likewise.

            At first, Draco was very concerned that his son was spending so much time with his obsession.

            "Don't you think it's unhealthy?" He asked his wife one lonely dinner.

            "Sweetheart, Scorpius has showed no interest in having friends... ever. I think it's good for him to have friends finally. He's come out of his shell so much, isn't that what we wanted?" Was her reply and he pursed his lips. He had to admit, he liked having his nights alone with his wife and that his son was happy.

            James and Scorpius walked through the door to see Harry sitting on the couch. He was still on a leave, which was six months, and he used this time to help Albus improve.

            "Hey dad." James spoke.

            "Hello boys, how was school?" He asked.

            "It was per usual, I got a perfect score on my history test." Scorpius smirked and shoved James lightly.

            "How did you do?" Harry asked.

            "I got a 90." James answered. "Where is everyone?" He asked looking around.

            "Your mother picked Lily up from school and then took her shopping. Albus was here but he went to the bathroom." Just ask he finished that sentence, Harry heard the toilet flush and Albus came barreling into the living room.

            "Ah there's my buddy." Scorpius smiled and Albus rushed over to him. He wasn't crawling anymore and he was on his two feet when he hugged Scorpius. He was shorter than him by at least a foot and Scorpius could hug the boy and place his chin on Albus' head. "I missed you but the weekend is here so I can spend it with my favorite person."

            "Hey." James sounded from behind them.

            "Sorry Jamesie." Scorpius spoke in a sing song voice. "He's my favorite."  Scorpius laughed.

            "Well then am I your second favorite at least?" He asked and Scorpius pondered a bit. "Hey."

            "Of course you're my second favorite you twat." He said and then he looked over to Harry. "Sorry sir."

            "It's fine Scorpius." Harry laughed. "You've done a lot for us, you can at least curse here."

            "Thank you." Scorpius smile and then Albus pulled away. He pointed to his mouth then to Scorpius. "I could eat yeah." He nodded. Albus looked at James and did the same thing.