Eighteen

Albus' P.O.V

          "Albus, tell us about the day you escaped?" Chris asked and I snuggled into Scorpius' chest.

            "I need to go out tonight baby boy. You stay good." Dom told me before leaving. I had been curled up on the mattress. Everything seemed to bleed into one day and one night. I didn't know how long I was there or how long I'd be there. As Dom started the car, I saw the headlights of his car. I waited for the car to pull away and then some time. I needed to get out. I didn't want to be hurt anymore. I was positioned under the small window so I hopped up. I placed my hands on the window and broke it with my knuckles. I bounced a few times on the mattress and with a small burst of energy I pulled myself through the window. I shivered at the chill but I started to walk. I stumbled and tumbled a lot but I got through. I started to run and much to my dismay, I hit something that made me hit the ground. I cried out because I was scared that it was Dom so I closed my eyes.

            "I-it tu-turned o-out to o-only b-be S-Scor-Scorpius." I explained. "H-he t-took m-me b-back ho-home."

            "And why were you so attached to him?"

            "H-his v-voice w-was g-gentle. A-and h-he pr-promised to... to t-take me h-home a-and h-he d-did." I told him and then turned to Scorpius. He smiled at me before giving me an Eskimo kiss.

            "Albus?" I turned back over to Chris.

            "Y-yes?"

            "Did you try escaping before?" He asked and I nodded. I put up three fingers. "Three times?"

            "H-he c-caught m-me e-each time." I explained. "S-said o-our t-time tog-gether was s-special."

            "Did he punish you?"

            "Y-yes." I answered. "H-he...H-he." I stuttered and Scorpius put his hand on mine. I took a few deep breaths. "He raped and tortured me." I explained without stuttering. Scorpius placed his forehead against my arm.

            "Okay." Chris recorded and Scorpius put his arms around me. "I want to ask one more question and then we'll be done."

            "Okay."

            "Were you aware he had been following you around for weeks?" He asked and I looked at him.

            "F-following m-me?"

            "He admitted to stalking you." He told me and I shook my head. I buried my face into Scorpius' chest and let out a sob. He had been following me around for some time and I was too stupid to see him. Scorpius' hand raked through my hair. "Okay, we got everything we need. Thank you." He said and Scorpius went to lift me up.  I clung to him and he said thank you to Chris. We walked out and I heard my father come towards me.

            "P-please l-let m-me d-down." I told Scorpius who did. I hugged my father and he ran a hand through my hair.

            "Your mother left some time ago and let me know that if you're up to it, she made us leftovers. Scorpius, your parents are in the lobby." 

            "Thank you." Scorpius told him.

            "A-are y-you c-coming h-home w-with us?" I asked and he looked as if he was thinking, he placed his forehead against mine.

            "I want to be with you so badly but I need to be with my parents for a bit." He told me and I gently pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back and then nuzzled his nose against mine.