Fifteen

Third Person P.O.V

          It was Scorpius' birthday and he was turning eighteen years old. To say he excited was a lie. He in fact didn't like his birthday at all. He never had anyone to celebrate it due to his lack of friends and now that he had friends to celebrate it with, he was apprehensive and overwhelmed.

            The Potter's would be coming over, all of them, and his parents' family along with his uncle Severus.

            Speaking of Potter's, Albus and he were really good. They weren't officially together but it seemed that way. They would share hugs and kisses and cuddle pretending they were the only ones that existed.  He was doing was really well, Albus was. His speaking had improved a great deal and he only stuttered when he was nervous.

            The party was going to be casual so Scorpius dressed in black skinny jeans and a nice but casual silver shirt. It really made his eyes pop.

            "Oh you look so handsome my little man." Astoria cooed. She fussed over his hair and straightened his hair before he swatted her hands away.        

            "Thanks mum." He smiled. "Er... when is everyone getting here?" He asked.

            "I told them to come at noon." She told him. That left him with an hour to kill so Scorpius offered to help his mother. "No, you can sit here and let me do all the work. I can't believe my baby is 18." She sniffled. Draco walked into the room dressed nicely and he saw his wife crying. He sighed and hugged her.

            "Your mother has been crying for a solid week. She is worried that now you're a man, you're gonna leave us." He told Scorpius.

            "Don't worry mum, I'll be around until school ends. I plan on traveling next year." He explained and Draco laughed as Astoria let out a soft sob.

            "And whose money would you be doing this on?" Draco asked and Scorpius scowled slightly.

            "I was thinking of your money." He told his father. "Or grandfather and grandmother, they'll always pay for things." He smirked and Draco rolled his eyes.

            "They would do that for their only grandchild. Where would you plan on going?"

            "Hmm I don't know." Scorpius shrugged. "Maybe America."

            "And what about Albus?" His father asked and Scorpius blushed.

            "What about him?" He countered.

            "I mean, it's obvious that you to are together. I've seen you... kissing him. What are you going to do? He's dependent on you."

            "Well... um..." Scorpius stuttered and then swallowed. "Maybe we are together but I could still leave and see him when I get back. He'll be less dependent on me than he is now." Scorpius explained and Draco merely rolled his eyes.

            "Whatever." He kissed his wife's head as she sniffled.  "I think it's a good idea you travel anyway but visit us sometime yeah?"

            "Well of course." Scorpius smirked. "After I go traveling, I'll go to uni and I have to have somewhere to go during holiday." Scorpius smirked earning another eye roll from his father.

            "Well you're always welcome here." Astoria flitted over him again and Scorpius smiled. He pulled his mother into a tight hug.

            "Relax mum, I'll always be your son and I'm not going anywhere." He told her and she let out another sob.