Fourteen

This chapter might make you angry/annoyed. Nothing bad happens but I don't know how you'll react to the end.

Harry's P.O.V

          "Harry." Someone in my office spoke. I looked up from the computer and Chris was in the doorway.

            "Did you find something?" I asked and he shook his head.

            "We ran the sketch you gave us. We didn't find any leads so we were possibly thinking of running the sketch on the news. Hopefully-"

            "No." I shook my head. "Don't run it on the news. The guy could see it and skip town." I explained and he sighed.

            "It's been three months Harry." He told me.

            "I'm aware."

            "Have you tried asking Albus?" He asked me and I nodded. "And what did he say?"

            "He does the same thing every time. He cries and yells then falls asleep from the crying. He's still not well."

            "I bet he isn't." He sighed sadly. "We're all trying our best Harry."

            "I know you are."

            "And we're working as hard as we can without any leads. We need a name or something."
             "I will try my best." I told him. My phone started ringing and it was Ginny. She only ever called in emergencies. "Hold on." I told the other detective.

            "Hello?" I answered.

            "He's gone!" She shouted.

            "What?" I hopped up. "What do you mean he's gone?"

            "I-I don't know. I assumed he was in his room and h-he wasn't when I went up there. I-I looked all around and then I-I went to see if he was a-at the Malfoy's but he wasn't there either." She told me and I cursed.

            "Okay. Okay, take a deep breath and I'll be home in ten." I told her. She sniffled but agreed. We hung up and I shook my head. "I need to go."

            "Sure. Go ahead." He told me and I rushed home. I rushed home and ran through the door. Ginny was sitting on the couch sobbing her eyes out.

            "Hey." I ran over to her and she embraced me tightly.

            "I-I don't know where h-he could be." She told me. I rubbed her back as she cried.

            "Did you check under everything?" I asked. "You know he likes to hide when he's scared."

            "I-I looked under all dark and small spaces. Astoria did too at her house. She told me she'd contact Scorpius to ask if he's seen him." She explained and I hugged her tightly. We stayed there until she collected herself.  "We can't go through this again."

            "We won't." I promised.  "Come on, maybe he got out of the house and is wondering around." I pulled her up and she put on her shoes. She placed a jacket on her body and we opened the door. To our surprise, Scorpius had his hand raised like he was about to knock. And he had the certain raven haired boy we were looking for.

            "Albus!" Ginny shouted. She pulled the boy into an embrace and hugged him tightly. "Oh hunny you worried me so much."

            "S-sorry." Albus apologized. "I-I wa...w-wanted t-to t-take a w-walk." He told us and snuggled into Ginny's embrace.