chapter one

Hey guys. The guy( I'm sure everone knows him) is Aiden.

My name is Marilyn Brooks and I am 18 years old. I have green eyes and light brown hair. And weel you can say I am not as skinny as all the other girls but I am not fat. I recently moved to Canada to live with my aunt because my parent were murdered seven months ago. I was homeschool till now. Yup I am an orphan now. I am going to a bordig school called Chesterfield High because my aunt hates me. So yeah. I am standing at the entrance and I am bracing myself for what is to come. Will I make friends? Will I fit in? Maybe I will get a boyfriend!!!?. No Marilyn focus. You will nit get a boyfriend because you are not any guys type. So yeah. Here goes nothing. I walked to the entrance and a beautiful blonde woman with icy blue eyes. She looked up and smiled. " Hey honey. How can I help you?" I took a second to get my words right. "Hi. I am the new student atending this school." I said and she smile warmly. "Here is your room keys and you will be sharing with another girl. Its only gonna be you two in the room and I hioe youl be friends!!!." I took the key and thanked her. There is a tag thingy on the end of the key and on it is my room number. Number 20. I looked but I couldn't find it. I rounded a courner and came face to face with a gorgeous guy. He is about 6' tall and ge has beautiful blue eyes and he has dark brown hair. Almost black. He looked me uo and down and smirked. "Havent seen you around. You new here?" He asked still eyeing me. I swallowed and nodded. "Cats got your tounge!!?" He asked and smirked. " I...ah....I am lost. Can you maybe tell me where room number 20 is??" I asked once I finally got my voice back. He looked me uo and down again and burst out laughing. He stiped when he saw my serious face. He coughed and said. "Uhm sure. Its this way.!!" He said as he began walking forward. "Whats your name???!" He asked after a while. His voice was so handsome and smooth. "Marilyn Brooks and you?!." "Aiden. Aiden Mathews!!" He said simply. We araived at room 20 and he turned to me. "See you around kittin!" He said leaving me. Kitten???? I thought. Ooo-kayyyy then. I unlocked the door and in the room there were two beds. One against a window and the other on the other end if the room. On the bed furthest of the window sat a girl. She hade ginger hair and blue eyes. She looked uo and smiled"Hi you must be Marilyn. I am your room mate Layla. Here let me shiw you around!!" She offerd "Uhhm Hi".I said akwordy. She showed me the bathroom. It had a shower,a bathtub,a sink and a full lenght mirror at the back if the door. "This is your bed and lunch is at two.!! Yell if you need anything!" And she was out the door. Well this is going to be n hard life to live. But its only one year Marilyn so hold in there. You'l make it.

So here it is guys. My first chapter. Sorry if ther is mistakes. I tried my best not to make any. Let me know what you think about it. Thanks for reading