chapter four

Days hade passed and I learned more about the guys. Brody is actually a sweet guy and Adam is just Adam. You know. The flirting type and all that other crap...

Aiden...well he is just amazing. Its been two weeks since I met them and I can already see that were going ti be close.

I don't have any friend. Yet. But I am not noticed at school and I think its better that way.

Well so here we are. In the guy's room watching a scary movie. Aiden is next to me on the brd and Adam and Brody is seated at the other end of the room.

"This is some scary shit" Aiden said looking like he is going to shit his oants any time now.

"Nah not really though. Wrong turn was better". I repleid struggling to keep my laugh hidden from him.

He glared at ma end the next thing I know is that the woman in the movie is screaming her lungs out and Aiden basicly jumped on me and yelled" no no. I told you not to go ther you stupid bi...uhm girl!!!"

I laughed so hard that I couldn't breath. He clamped my hand in his and I wanted to pull back because I felt a spark.

I looked at him then at our hands. This actually felt nice. He strangled my vingers with his and I just sat there.

My hand felt all tingly and I wonderd why. Well this is new.."uhm excuse me I gotta go to the loo." I said as I couldn't take the sparks anymore.

Aiden looked at me and smiled his perfect smile. Wait when did I start to think his smile is perfect. Dunno don't care.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I splashed some cold eater on my face and i imediatly felt better.

Half running half walking back to the guys I checked my watch. Shit. 11:00. I am writing an exam tomorrow and need to sleep.

"Guys I have exams tomorrow and need to go sleep. See ya tomorrow. Night." I turned to leave but Aiden pulled on my wrist.

"Let me walk you to your dorm!" He commanded and I nodded my head.

We were walking slow and its like 17 min from his dorm to mine. "Uhm this is tupid but can i hold your hand?" He asked smurking.

What....duh. "sure". He took my hand and laced our vingers. OMG. The sparks were flying again. I glanced at him and found he was staring at me.

We came to a halt in front of my dorm. "You are sharing with a red headed girl am I right?" He spoke his mind.

"No she left uhm about two days ago so I am allone. Why?". I asked. Why would he care. I thought to myself.

"Oh. Good. So can I sleep here tonight.?" He asked looking at me. Uhm why. Ni that can't happen. "Sorry pretty boy. But only in your dreams.!" I simply said

I mean this is my room and I am allowed to day no. Right?. Sure!!. "Well then I'll just fo this and leave you!" He said and dipped his head down.

Hus lips were barely touching mine and I breathed in his warm breath. Oh my SOUL. He was goimg to kiss me.

Do I wan't him to. Do I nit wan't him to. Can I trust him? I mean he does ki da sleep around and breaks many girl's hearts.

My thought were interupted when his warm and soft lips touched mine. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!. I was kissing Aiden freaking Mathews!!!

He pulled away and smiled. With that he turned on his heal and left. I stood ther gaping like a fish.

I went in and went straight to bed. That night i dreamed of a black haired guy named Aiden.

Hey guys. I yold you I'll try and update everyday. So what do you guys think?. I know its not perfect but I am kinda new at this and don't really know what I am doing. But I hioe you can make time and tell me ehat you think about it....