chapter three

The guy is Brody

Monday.....Wonderfull monday. How amazing is monday? Well let me tell you. Its sucks ass. Monday means I need to go back to being a nobody and will probably be bullied but yeah I am used to that now.

But wait. Aiden is also here and that might just lightin up my entire day. But will I meet his friends??? Will I be in any if his classes??? Well I will jusy havr to wait and see then.

I took a long shower and cureld my hair. I put on my black skinny ripped jeans and a white top with white pumps. I did my usual make up.

I was ready for the day. Come on life!!!! Try and drag me down would ya. Nit gonna work man. Kiss my ass

I took mu scedual and went to first period. Maths. I loved maths. I am good at it. I stepped in and almost fell to my knees. There he sat. Aiden!! He looked up and smirked. He patted thr seat next to him for me to sit at.

The teacher came in and greeted me with a crooked smile. He was short and about 65. He hade a big bear belly and white hair with big round glasses.

"Ah...you would be Miss Brooks yeah?" He stated and I just nidded mu head. :well then. Welcome to Chesterfield High. You can takr a seat noe Miss Brooks.!!"he said and pointed to a open seat.

I took mu chance qnd took my seat next to Aiden. "Hey Kitten!!" He exclaimed with a smirk. Ohh his eyes. "Hi!! I squeked. I forced my eyes away from his and concentrated pn maths.

It was really hard though. After math I had cooking and sadly he wasn't here. After that I hade arts and again!! He wasn't here. At luch I was feeling nervous. Wher would I sit.

I looked around and spotted Aiden. As if hr senced me he looked up and saw me staring at him. "Come here!" He mouthed and I did as I was told. "Kitten" he greeted and made space for me betwrrn him and anothet guy.

He had blond hair and chocolate eyes. He was handsome. Not gonna lie. "Hi. I am Adam!" He greeted and went back to his phone

There was another guy looking at me then back to Aiden. He glared at me and I shrunk away feeling uncomfortable. "This is Brody!" Aiden said and glared back at 'BRODY'.

"So. What do you have after lunch?" Adam suddently asked. "Uhm history. You?" He thought for a moment and said" History. Eanna sit with me?" Uhm. Nothing could happen right?

"Sure". Is all I said. Luch went by slow. I ate my peanut buttet sandwich and went to history with Adam.

"So. You new here. How do you like it here?" He asked when we was seated. "Its nuce, I quess. But yeah. I don't havr any friends yet so i hope I'll manage."... he stared at me blankly and then cleared his throught and said in n british acsent" Miss we are your friend"

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing. He laughed to. A deep sexy laugh... he streched and I saw a totto on his bicep. It was a rose with thorns and it said 'beauty comes with pain'.

"I like your tatto!" I exclaimed. "Thanks! I gotast month. No one barely notice it. Hey were you staring at my arms??!" He asked hifing a smirk.

"WAHT phfft.. dont know what your talking about." I said blushing a deep scarlett..

After histoty I had french and Aiden was in this class with me. After french I had bioligy and Aiden was with me again. I went to my dorm after school and did my homework.

I got a texts from Aiden

Aiden
'Sweet dreams kitten. See ya tomorrow'

I couldn't hidr my smile.

Marilyn
'Seeet dreams Aiden. See ya'

So guys..hipe its okay till now. Sorry about my spelling. Its nit 100% correct but I try. Give me a break I am still only a school kid. So yeah. I'll update as much as possable. Thank you guys