chapter five

~Dream~
I was running in the woods and I tripped ober something but didn't dare look back. He was chasing me. Je never stoped chasing me. How can I escape him? Maybe just maybe I can outrun him. My heart was pounding in me chest and I could have sworn I felt tears on my cheeks. Running,running and more running. I bumped into something hard and fell on my butt. I looked up and saw Aiden. I started to calm down a bit just looking into his blue eyes. How does he do that? Mezmorize me? Make me forget? Make me calm?. I feel this knot in my stomach and I can feel the blush on my cheeks. My dream changed like the scene from a movie and we were on the beach walking with our feet in the water. "Thank you Aiden." I wisperd. "For what kitten." He asked raising his eyebrow. "For saving me."
~Dream ended~

I woke up and found myself smiling. Fir the first time in a while I was nkt feeling sad and hopeless. I felt happy.

Aiden made me happy. I checked the clock and its 4am. I sighed pulling the cuvers under my chin.

Tomorrow I am going to do my best not to think about what heppend to me. Aiden made me feel loved and important.

Aiden saved me. He saved me from myself. And for that I will always be gratefull.