chapter six

Today was a good day but when the night began I was breaking down.

My past is haunting me today and its breaking me appart. I was nearly crying after school. Ther was this one girl who kept on bullieng me and then I snapped.

I yelled and cursed her but I was changing and I could feel it in my heart.

I was tired of people stepping on and for Pete's sake I am not a walking mat.

I kept on yelling and I was shaking with anger when someone gently took my wrist and pulled me back.

I turned around and shot a death glare at whome ever was pullig me away. I was ready to burst out in tears from the anger and I felt like I was nothing.

But when I looked in to those blue eyes I almost immediatly calmed down. I new everything was going to be okay and that he was here for me.

He looked at me and smiled ,simpathy showing on his face. He pulled me further away from the crowd that hade formed and I was starting to cry.

I never cried in front of ANY guy but I couldn't help it. My heart was broken. The dreams that started to come back and the past is mad at me for going away.

He wraped his arms around me and I held my breath. The sparks were flying but I am to upset to think about that and the feelings of his arms around me was just amazing.

I pulled away and looked at him. He eyed me in that cute way he does and smiled. "Kitten,wanna talk about it?" I shook my head yes because I couldn't trust my voice.

He picked me up and carried me brydal style to his room and set me on the bed. He watched me waiting to tell him and I took a deep breath.

"So my parents were murder almost a year ago and its a mirical that I survived. I was running away from the men into the woods.

I ran and ran and ran. I couldn't look back because I knew I would see them. So i just kept on running." I paused wioed the darn tears off my face.

"Aiden my past is haunting me again and i am scared. The nightmares is back and I get them every night.

Sometimes I can hear them yelling for me to run as fast as I can and get away. It hurts me Aiden. To think about that.

And I hate seeming weak. Today at school when I snapped at that girl I just thought that I was done letting people walking over me."

He looked at me and looked sad. "Oh kitten. I am here for you and when you have bad dreams just call me and I will ne there. And don't let the last haunt you. Look at you now kitten.

You are smart in every way and you are beautiful." Hr said hugging me tightly. I felt like crying again because he really does care.

He does care for me and that makes me happy. Happy to hear that I am nkt a lozer.
Someone who I can go to if I am sad. He is here for me and I love him for that.

I pullrd back. "Thank you Aiden. You don't know how much that means to me. I really like it when yoj say that you are here for me. Thank you!".

I looked at him and lobe spreaded through his eyes. I took that as my chanhe and kissed him.