chapter seven

School break. I have nowhere to go so I'll be all alone in my dorm room watching supernatural. Sounds like loads of fun. Well Aiden will be gone this holiday and the guys to.

I turned on my back and felt Aidena arm around me thighten a bit. Oh yeah. He wanted to stay lats night after the fight so I said thats fine.

I checked my wrist watch and its already 11:00 . I better get up shower or brush my teeth. I don't have morning breath thank goodness but I like a clean mouth.

I was traped between Aiden and the wall so I neede to climb over him. How would I do that and not wake him up?

Deep breaths Marilynn deep breath. Okay lets do this. I lift my one leg over his waist and my onther leg was on the other side of his waist. Oh gosh I hate thia position.

I was just about to take my legs awai when his eyes opend. He grinned at me and he started to laugh. "Kitten is there something you would like to tell me??". Oh gosh. This boys mind!!!

"No I just wanted to go take a shower and I was ki da trapped between you and the wall!". I simplt stated and started to crawl of off him. He grabbed my waist and held me there.

"Uh Aiden. Let me go pleas!!?". I eaded. He shook his head and held on tighter. I groan loadly and kneed him im his side.
"Marilynn. That was unnecesary!!!"he groand. "No! You didn't want to let.me go and now I'm free. So if youl excuse me!"

With that I left him and went to take a shower. The shower was nice and I am clean. I took out my shorts with a white tee and black pumps. When I walked back to my bed Aiden was gone.

I mentally yell' WHY' and went to my bed and saw a paper on it.

'Hey kitten. Had to go and take a shower. Last night's kiss was amazing. I'll see you at one in my dorm. Don't beate kitten. I wouldn't want to punish you...
Love your Aiden'

I smiled and went to my tv and playd supernatural. Sam is like the pretty one and Dean is the hottie. I think I like Sam more but Dean is sooo hot.

Nah i like Aiden. I took my phone and looked at a photo we took. He was kissing my cheek and I was on his lap.

Oh how he gives me butterflies. I wonder if he is gonna ask me out? Probably not though. I'm not his type. He likes blondes and not darked haired girls.

But maybe....just maybe he will. I'm dreaming about that day.

I checked my watch again and its a qouarter to one. I better get going.

I went to his dorm and pushed the door open. "What the fudge dude. I'm naked. Get out!!!!!!" Aidens yell made me jump and cober my eyes. To late though. "Uhm....ah....Aiden I'm sorry. I'll be outside.

"Kitten??". He asked. Wait what. He didn't even see me. Phew...
"Uh yeah!". I said and closed the door. Like five seconds later he came out only waring boxers. Oh my gosh.

I couldn't help my eyes. They were roaming all over his body. He hade nice abs. Not to big not to small. He was just perfect. "Are you done eye raping me, kitten?" He asked amusment masking his voice.

I felt my cheekes heat uo and looked down. I tried to use mt cold hands to cool my face of but he only laughed. Wich only caused me to blush harder. "I wasn't eye raping you ,Aiden." I stated. It didn't look as if he beloeved me and just laughed.

"Come in. I have a surprise for you.". Oh great. Just great. This could be anything. I followed him and gaped at what he hase done.

There were candles everywhere. Red candels. Red blanket laying on the wooden floor and red rose pedals.

"Please sit ,kitten". He said and I do as I"m told. "So what do you think about this??" Aiden asked and looked at me. Curiosity is the only emotion I can see. "Aiden this is beautiful. Whats the accasion?". He looked at me and started to play with his fibgers.

He reached behind him and brought out a small cool bag. He opened it and took out chocolate coverd strawberries. My favourit.

"Here. I made them myself" he said and patted his shoulder. I laughed and took one. "So. Tgis is really good. This is nice Aiden. Ki da romantic". He looked at me and smiled. "Yeah well I wanted to ask you something. Uh. I am going to my larents beach hous this holiday and I wondedd if ypu would like to join?"

He asked and looked at me with helpless and begging eyes. Oh I can't say no to that eyes. Besides I don't have anything else planned." Sure. I don't have anything planned anyway. Thanks Aiden. Ypur sweet!!" He looked at me and his smiled widend.

He leaned down to capture my lips i a sweet soft kiss. This kiss made my toes curl over and I wanted more. I kissed him harder and lightly nibbled on his bottom lip.

He licked my lips asking for acces and I gave in. Our tongues batteling and his winning. He explores my moutb and he tasts good. Like chocolate and strawberries.

I pulled away not being able to breah and he leaned his head against mine. "What are you doing to me???" He wispered. "What are you doing to me?" I asked him the same question... "I dont know." He said. We stayd like that for a while and thiw time I was sleeping in hus dorm on the blanket safely in his arms.

There you go kittens....thank you all for reading. Please dont copt this book. I am but only 14 and thia is my first book. So please nk fancicks or copying of this book. Thank you guys. Let me know what you think about it.