chapter nine

Marilynn's POV♡
" What time do we have to again. I need to know because I need to pack!" Aiden looked up from his phone and grinned. "Around 3. But this is a long drive so we will probably get ther at 8.". Five hours then. Whoopy. I just love cars. "Thank you pretty boy!". I said as I walked to him and kissed his cheek. He turned to me and pouted his lips for me to kiss.

Oh no, I thought. You will have to wait. "Nha ah, pretty boy. I gotta pack. I only have half an hour."

"Well that is enough time ,Kitten. Don't you think??".

"Nope." I said popping the p.
"Gotta go ,Pretty boy. See ya in half an hour," and I left.

What to pack,what to pack. We are going to his parent's beach hous so I will have to oack a swimsuit. I picked out my pink bikine top and a short.

I threw in some clothes and whoula. Done done and done. I still have ten minutes so I am going to brush my teeht.

"Kitten I wanna go. Are you ready??" Aiden yelled and I sighed..

"Coming!!' I walked out and cought my breath. Aiden looked so hot in his dark jeans and his white tee. His black hair messy as if he just climbed out of bed and his eyes!!!! I lobed thise blue eyes.

"You look beautiful ,Kitten" He said and came closer to me. I was just wearing my jeans shkrts and a printed tee. Whats so beautiful aboit that???

"Well then. Wheres your bags so I could throw them in teh trunk" I pointed to my bed and went over there to oic it up.

"Kitten whats bothering you??" He asked slightly concerned. "I am perfectly fine." I simply said.

"Kitten please do not lie to me. I want to help!"he pleaded. Well I probably need to tell him. "Well, I..ah...I don't think I look beautiful cuze I am so plain!" I honestly anwserd. He jist laughed and embraced me in a hug.

"Kitten, your plain and you know what? I'd pick plain over whore any day. Yoi are the most beautiful gurl I have ever known,"

I just stared at him in awww. He think I am beautiful even when I am.plain. could this get more perfect??.

"Thank you Aiden. " and then he kissed me. Softly on the lips. This kiss made my toes kurl over.

"We need to go now kitten" he said and I nodded. This is going to be a fun holiday. I just know it.

A five hour drive qith Aiden sounds good enough for me. I wonder if his parents will be there.

"Hey,Aiden"
"Yeah"
"Will your parents be there??"
"No Kitten. Just you and me".

Okay cool. Just him and me. What could go wrong.??

"Well where is this mysterious beach house??" I ask him and laughes at his confused face.

"Oh yeah its in Calli". He said and shook hus head. Hehe. I like seeing him lile thia. Its so funny.

"So lets get going. Are your safty belt on , Kitten??" He ask not taking his eyes of the road. "Yeah. Lets keep going. Well I am rierd so wake me when we get there."and thats the last thing I remember before I fell into the dreams

Dream
I was running. Ther was onky one thing going through my head. Run and never look back. There is nothing left for me in this place. Wich once was mt home is now only but a nightmare. The place wher my mother anf father were murderd. "Run baby run
Never look back. Theres nothing left here for you. Remember us Marilynn. And whatever you do, just run and survive!!!" My mothers voice shook through the eart and I was screaming for her to explain what she meant. The dream was fading and I couldn't see clear anymore. "Marilynn, wake up. Kitten please wake up" and the dream was gone.
End of dream

Kitten wake up baby. I opend my eyes and they were wet. "What happend??" Is all I could get out of my mouth. "Kitten you were screaming for an explanation ans then you started to cry. I was scared shit less. " he huged me and held my tight. I started crying again and I mentally cursed myself. "Kitten, baby talk.to me. " I shook my head" later please Aiden. I...not.now.

"Okay. Its gonna be okay. I promise. Were here though. In Calli"
"Thank you Aiden. For understanding.
"No problem , Kitten. ". And then I saw the house.