Chapter One

It was finally six o'clock my husband was home, playing with the children. Meanwhile I took a shower and quickly changed. Then I went down stairs and set dinner on the table.

"Kids. Dinners ready." I say not even bothering to acknowledge Jake. He's be on his own world to notice his wife ignores him. After finishing eating I did the same routine from every day. Washed dishes, tucked in the kids and laid in bed reading. But tonight I only kept thinking, apparently my thoughts were spoken out loud because Jake kept looking at me.

"What?" He asked setting his iPad down on the drawer next to him.

"Do you find me unattractive now?"

"Why would you think that?" He asked incredulously.

"I don't know. Its just ever since we've had the kids you don't pay attention me. Your always at the office, you barely acknowledge me and we haven't had sex in years Jake. What am I doing wrong? Am I just to plain for you now or are you cheating-" I couldn't even finish the sentence without breaking into sobs. He swears, before he pulling me to his side and hugging me.

"Baby. I love you so much, I wouldn't ever cheat on you. Nessa your the only woman in my life. I don't find you unattractive, your still the sexiest woman I've ever laid my eyes on."

"Then how come you never come home? Your always making excuses that your at the office or the stupid galas you company hosts. The kids don't even get to see you if they do it's two hours a week they miss you. I miss you to Jake."

"I'm so sorry Nessa I didn't know how you or the kids felt. I promise I'll make it up to you guys." He said before kissing me. I tilt my head and deepened the kiss. I startle his lap and run my fingers through his hair, before he pulled away.

"Baby? Can I talk to you about something?"

"What is it?"

He nervously chuckles before saying."I've been looking through the internet and found something but I wouldn't try it without you approving first. Would you like to try a BDSM relationship?"

I felt my eyes widened and my cheeks flush. "Holy fudge. Is that with the all handcuffs, whips and toy things. Like the movie Fifty Shades Of Gray?"

He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Yes baby."

"Wouldn't that hurt though?"

"Some stuff would hurt. But it would pleasure you in so many ways you couldn't imagine."

I felt my core awaken at the thought of Jake pounding on me, while my hands are cuffed to the bed. "What else is there?"

"You have to listen to me every time I tell you do something. No questions asked. You have to call me master or sir at all times unless I tell you to call me anything else."

"Do we do this all the time?"

He shakes his head. "No we do this when we either of us feels like it."

I bite my lip and think about it for a few seconds. "Okay."

He grins excitedly. "Will start tomorrow. Let's go to sleep it's late baby." I nod and kiss him softly before getting up and turning off the light. I crawl back to the bed and snuggled back into his chest, under the covers.

Before falling asleep I say. "I love you Jake."

"I love you to Vanessa." He said wrapping his arms around me a bit tighter.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up the next morning with Jake staring at me as he stroked my hair.

He grins and says. "Good morning."

I smile. "Good morning. Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I called in and said I'm going to be late."

"Do you want breakfast? I usually make some by now and then drop the kids off."

"Yes. I'll drop them off today and from now on. Its time I spend time with you guys from now on. I really am sorry Nessa, I swear I'll spend an eternity making it up two you guys." 

I kiss him softly, hugging his torso. He tilts his head and deepens the kiss. I shiver as his hands travels my spine and let a gasp as he grips my ass firmly.

He let out a groan before he said. "I can't wait till I fuck your tight ass baby."

I moan quietly as he sucks on my soft spot and say. "Jake....We have to get breakfast ready." He groans and we both get up and he takes a shower meanwhile I go downstairs. After cooking the sausages, hash browns, and the french toast. I set the coffee, juice, and syrup in the dinning table just as the kids come.

Colby asks me as he sits on the dinning table. "Mommy, Why aren't you dress already?" 

Just as I was about to respond, I see Jake come in. I smile shrugging. "Because daddy today is going to take you guys to daycare." He says as Colby and Lucas turn around and squeal running to his father.

"Daddy." They yelled and hugged his legs. Jake chuckled and squatted to hug the children. He picked them up seconds later and set them back in there seats. He came up to me and kissed me softly before leading me to sit next to him.

"Alright lets dig in." He says as he and I finished serving the food. We ate in a peaceful silence, after we finished eating the kids went back upstairs and we finished washing the dishes. I reached to my tip toes and set the last dried plate back into the cabinet. I felt his hand grip my hips and pulled me back into his chest. My ass was pressed against his erection, I moaned and arched my back.

He groaned and bended me on the counter. "Pet look at what have you done to me you little tease."

I giggled slightly and wiggled my butt against him. "Master. Can I help you?"

He made a humming noise and said. "I don't know pet will you be quick enough to make me come. You only have a few minutes." I nodded and heard him pull the zipper of his slacks down. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down along with my panties. I felt him enter my wet pussy and hissed as I felt pain. He let me adjust his size. Seconds later I move my hips meeting his thrust.

"Ahhhh Master."

"Your so tight pet." He groaned and thrusts faster and harder. I felt his and smack my ass a few times and I felt myself get wetter, my walls tighten around his cock.

He let out a groan before he pulled out, I got on my knees and he shot his cum all over my mouth.

I pout and say. "Master I haven't come yet." I see him smirk as he puts his cock in its place and zips up.

As I get up he teases my clit with his fingers he leans in and says. " That shall be your punishment pet. You will not cum until tonight is that understood?"

I let a whimper and nod. He kisses me softly before pulling my panties and shorts back on. The kids come down the stairs just as he buttons my shorts. I kiss the three of them goodbye before they left.