Chapter Two

I picked up the children from the day care and left them in my parents house for the night. I was finished preparing the dinner and dessert. I went outside and got the mail, setting into the kitchen island before walking to the closet. I grabbed my largest dildo that was hidden in a bag among my clothes. I laid on the bed and spread my lips with my fore and middle fingers as my other hand slowly teased my clit with the dildo. I groaned as my aching clit throbbed. I slid it lower until it reached my wet center, and slowly entered it. I moaned as I fastened my pace, my walls clenched around it in a matter of seconds. My back arched and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I was about to climax when an angry voice startled me.

I gasped and his angry eyes stared at me. "M-master." I stammered nervously, while I pulled out the dildo.

"What do you think your doing fucking my pussy with that?"

"I-I.. I'm sorry master."

"You will be sorry pet." He said before he walked into the closet and came back a few minutes later with a paddle and handcuffs. He took off his clothes and laid against the headboard of the bed.

Glaring angrily he says. "Lay across my lap. You get twenty spankings for disobeying me pet."

I bite my lip as I lay across his lap, resting my elbows on a pillow. The paddle is gently rubbed against my butt, seconds later its gone before I receive a sharp blow.

"Holy shit!" I cried out.

"No cursing or you'll get an extra spank. Don't forget to thank me for each hit." He says while cuffing me, seconds later I get another hit. I clench my teeth before thanking him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

By the time he was finished my pussy was halfway close to cumming.

"You enjoyed that a little too much didn't you pet?" He asks chuckling, my head nods against the cool pillow with my ass in the air. He removes my feet off his lap and gets behind me.

"Master?"

"Yes Kitten."

"Will-" I was cut off as his tounge licks my clit, he groans and nips it causing me to gasp.

"You taste so sweet kitten." He says before his tounge starts to stroke my clit.

"Oh god. Master." I moan and arch my back further as he grips my hips.

"You like that?" He asks pulling away slightly.

"Yes." I groan as he inserts two fingers on my wet cunt. Slowly he thrusts them in and out. I moan while his mouth devours me like a starving man. My moans get louder and my roll to the back of my head.

Seconds later his large thick cock replaces his tounge. His thrust are deep and slow.

"Don't stop. Please Master." I moan as he slaps my ass a couple times. He picks his speed slightly, hitting my g-spot every time our thrusts meet.

"Fuck Pet. Your pussy feels so tight. I love how your walls wrap around my cock." He groans as his hands grip my waist tighter.

"Oh... Daddy" I moan and seconds later we both freeze, realizing what I said.

"Mhmmm. I never would guess my pet was into such role play." He says making me blush. "Say it again baby girl." I roll my eyes and call him daddy again. He moans and I feel his cock twitch in me.

"Does Master love to be called daddy?" I ask and giggle as he groans and feel another twitch.

"Don't tease me baby." He growls and starts to thrust.

"Faster. Please..." I beg.

"Please what baby girl."

"Please daddy." I groan frustratingly. I hear him moan before he starts to pound in me. One of his hands grip my hair and the other reaches across my tight and rubs my clit.

"Daddy." I whimper and arch my back meeting his thrust, getting closer to my climax. Seconds later you could hear his phone vibrating on the edge of the bed. He groans frustratingly before he reaches for it and answers without pulling away.

"Hello." He answers annoyed. "........" "Yes I'll be there." ".........." "When is it scheduled for." "..........." "Okay."

Fuck I couldn't even concentrate anymore with his cock buried balls deep in me. Slowly I rotated my hips and moved forward, he let out a moan and look at me with wide eyes.

"Nothings wrong Velasquez. I'm just having a small stomach ache."  He says and I wink at him as I slowly start to thrust. I bite the pillow so his employee doesn't hear my moans. His eyes roll to the back of his head as I continue to thrust and rotate my hips. Minutes later he finishes his call and slaps my ass.

"Your such a naughty girl pet." He says as he thrust quickly in and out of me.

"Mhmm. I just love your cock so much daddy. I couldn't resist." I say. A few thrust later I'm cumming all over his cock. He groans and a few thrust later his load shots in me. I moan and lay exhaustedly on the bed. He chuckles amusedly and lays next to me covering us in a blanket.

"Sweet dreams Nessa." Is all I hear before I fall asleep.