Chapter Three

I woke with the sound of a slamming drawer, yawning I stretch and lazily open my eyes. I see Jake fanatically walking around in his boxers with clothes scattered all over the floor.

"Baby what are you doing?" I ask, slightly tilting my head in confussion.

"I'm looking for my grey suit. I have an important meeting with a client." He says as he lays on the bed and groans in defeat. I pull the sheets off my body, get up and walk to the large walk in closet and grab a clean grey suit that was hanging on the door.

I look at him smiling sweetly. "Is it this one?"

His eyes snap open and looks at the suit. Jumping off the bed and kisses me quickly. "Yes babygirl, thank you so much." I giggle as he quickly changes into his suit and a pair of socks and polished dress shoes.

"When are you comming back from work?" I ask as I slip on one of his t-shirts and start to pick up the clothing on the floor.

"Around lunch time." He says as he finishes fixing his slightly crooket tie. His eyes widden as he looks at time in the night stand clock. "I gotta go baby, I'll see you later." He says as he kisses me and rushes out the room.

Sighing I go downstairs and prepare my self a cup of coffee. Just as I was half way of draining my cup I hear the doorbell ring. I rush to the entrance and open the door.

"Liz." I squeal as I see his secretary and my best friend at my door step. She beams at me as we pull each other into a hug.

"Hey Vannessa." She says as we pull away. "Where have you been women its been years since I've seen you."

I look at her apologetically. "I know I'm sorry. It's just Jake and I had a down fall and I was to depressed to notice that I was shutting everyone out." I say sadly as I close the door and lead her to the living room and sit on the couch.

Her eyes widen in astonismen-t."What? How come you never told me? Are you guys okay?" She ask in confussion.

I smile. "Yeah we made up a few days ago. I guess we never thought about telling anyone."

"You bitch. Are you enjoying the make up sex?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

I shake my head as I feel myself blushing. "Liz shut up."

"What? Can you blame me? I envy you having that sexy hunk... Oh god I'd do anything to be fucked by someone with that body. Oh sweet jesus!" I playfully roll my eyes and say.

"Get your own man!"

"Do you think he has any other friends that are hot as him?" She asks dreamly.

I laugh shaking my head. "Ask him when he gets here." I say as I turn on the television. My eyes widen as I see a blonde giving a blowjob to a man while he lays on a bed eating a red heads pussy. Their moans and groans echoing the quiet living room, while we both look at the television in shock.

"Did I come at the wrong time?" Liz asked bitting her lip as she looked away from the screen.

"What n-no..."

"Van have you ever kissed a girl?" She asks curiously as she looks at me. Before I could say something she leaned foword and pressed her lips against mine, I gasp as my widen in shock.

She pulls away and looks at me embarrassed. "I'm sorry Vannessa. I just lost it-" I cut her off by slamming my lips against her's, our eyes automatically fluttering shut. I tilt my head and deepen the kiss, she moans and grips my hair her hands. Hesitatingly I lick her bottom lip, she slightly parts open her lips and we play around with our tongues. I pull away as she pulls off Jake's large shirt and pushes me down so we both laid on the couch. Her lips instantly is pressed against mine while her hands tease my perky breast. I moan and arch my back, grindding my hips against hers. My hands traces her curves and rip her button down shirt that was tucked into her skirt.

"Oh god." I moan out as her mouth bites into my harden nub and roughly sucks it. I unclip her red bra and pinch her nippples. She gasps and lets out a moan.

"You like that?" I asked smirking her. She nods as she latches on the opposite nub. Her hands trails my stomach until it reaches my underwear and pulls them away. She gets up and takes off her heals and takes off her skirt and her red thong.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl before? I ask curiosly as she takes of her clothing.

"I did once before." She says as I stared at her curvy body lustfully. She smirks as she notices me looking at her, she sit on of my thighs and throws one of my legs over her shoulder. So we where basically in the scissors position. Her wet pussy is rubbing against mine, I moaned and grinded my hips faster against her. Our wet cunts hitting and rubbing against each other, our moans along with the pornstars echoing the entire house. We were to busy in our pleasure that we didn't hear the door slamming shut and some watching us from the front of the couch.

"Pet!" I hear Jake call out.