Chapter 4

My eyes snap open in mid orgams. Liz quickly gets off me as we both look at him in shock. "Get over here now." I quickly get up and go to him.

He pulls me closer to him, gripping my hair. "Did I say or ever gave you any permission for someone being able to touch you besides me?

I look down in shame and shake my head. "No sir." I say.

"Get on your kness." I nod submissively and get on my knees.

"No Jake this my fault. Please don't-" I hear Liz say but she's cut off by Jake.

"You to come here and get on your knees." He demands huskily.

"Excuse me?" I hear her shocked voice.

"You heard me."

"I am a Dom. You will not order me to do anything-"

"Shut up and get over here, on your kness now." He demanded.
I hear her huff before she gets on her kness besides me. "Now I want you two bad little girls to suck my cock." He says as he unbuckles his belt, unbuttoning his slacks, and pulls his zipper down. He pulls out his large hard cock and holds it out. I grab the base of it and gently start to stroke it, we both lean in and she takes the tip and I lick his shaft. He groans and seconds later she pulls away and takes his balls in her mouth. I take his cock in my mouth and bob my head slowly. I moan tasting the salty pre-cum, he moans as I start to increase my speed. Pulling away with a loud pop, we both suck and lick the underside to the top and the tip of his cock. Minutes later he takes his cock and jerks him self off, we both look at him hungrily before he shoots his load on our wide open mouths. Liz grabs his cock and cleans him off.

"Get up pet." He demands me. I get off my knees and he pulls me against his side and kisses my lips roughly. Our tounges flicking each other while his hand grips my hair, he pulls away bitting my lip gently. Liz watching us from the floor bitting her lip, watching us lustfully.

I tilt my head and whisper in his ear quietly. "Daddy can we play with her?" I ask innocently bitting his earlobe.

His lustfully stares at me and looks at me giving me a nod.
"Take her upstairs. I'll be there in a few minutes." He said quietly in my ear. I nodded grabbing her hand pulling her off her knees and took her to our bedroom. We both laid on the bed and we wait. Seconds later he comes in bedroom and orders Liz to lay on her stomach.

"Come here pet."

I scurry to the edge of the bed and get on my knees. "Yes Sir." I ask innocently.

He kisses me softly and pulls away seconds later. "I want you to play with her until I tell you to stop. Don't let her cum are we clear?" He says and I nod as I crawl over to her.

Liz Pov

I felt a pair of soft hands slowly stroking my thighs, lowering until they were speading my legs apart. A finger dipped in my thighs and gently rubbed my clit. I bit my lip and stifled a moan, her finger stopped rubbing and went inside my pussy. Her tounge teasingly brushes against my clit. Bitting my lip I hold a moan as her lips and tounge nibble and suck my clit, while she adds a second finger slowly thrusting in and out.

"Oh fuck." I moan as my eyes close shut, feeling something forming in the pit of my stomach.

"Don't even think about cumming." Hearing her lustfull voice turned me on. I whimpered as my walls clenched around her fingers.

"Please." I beg as I start to feel my self near the edge.

"No." Its the last thing she said before pulling away from me and crawls up to me as she slides under me. My knees where between her legs as she lowers me down to her chest and I put my elbows on either sides of her face. I gasp feeling his rough hands gripping my hips, his cock slowly slides into my wet pussy. He slowly starts to thrust and I grip the sheets as my cunt adjust to his size.