F I V E [ A M ]

(X's draft messages)

-

X: I wish I could apologize my flame, I truly wish I could. I can imagine the agony written on your face that night, with your features all hardened and your smile all faded into a nasty frown. Whereas I, I slowly crumbled unto the pressures of depression. I started smoking again, my love. Something about inhaling the dark- grey smoke made me want to do it more. It's pleasurable. It takes me away from the pain. The pain of having to choose Jessica over you.

Unsent at 13/5/2016

-

X: There's something that I should say Mikaela. But I can't. Sweat is the only thing that I can embrace from my pulsating nerves. It's all because of her. That wretched Jessica. I never liked that girl from the starting. She'd play me and my brother over and over again. She'd Bring in her petty little father to try and buy us a date with her, fooling us into thinking that she would help our financial state. ARGH. Why do I always get played😤.

Unsent at 18/5/2016.

-

X: I'm planning to redeem myself, Mikaela. I want to show you who I am. I want you to know that I'm real, that my heart, my soul, my mind, my presence truly does exist. As if I hadn't said this a million times, I love you Mikaela. And this time, I won't let you go.

Unsent at 20/5/2016

-

-

-

(Present)

X: I'll see you tomorrow, at 9:01 pm Mikaela. Will you be my prom date?

M'kaayyyy: WHAT THE-!?

X: Btw, it's a masquerade party ;)

M'kaayyyy: Here you are, coming back online after a month and talking as if everythings alright😑🙍.

X: It's alright if you want it to be.

M'kaayyyy: Urggghhh, this would have been much easier if i knew who you were.. :(

X: Oh you will.

M'kaayyyy: But when?

X: Tmrw. Meet me at the main hall, I'll be wearing a dark red mask in a form-fitting tuxedo.

X: Picture this : 6ft guy, tall,handsome,dark,daring classy, green specked eyes..need I go on ;)

M'kaayyyy: Annnd ladies and gentlemen we have our cocky Mr.X back!

X is typing...

X: Shit I have to go😓.

X: Bye My queen.

X: We shall meet tomorrow👀.

M'kaayyyy: Yes, yes we shall👅.

-

-

-

-