working together

Armani and hakeem had to work together. Her was OK with Hakeem rapping the lyrics. But wanted to be there a video.
Jamal sat with armani and said "you OK?"
Armani said "no. I'm nervous,  I'm stress its not good for the baby."
Jamal said *what baby?"
Armani couldn't believe she let it slip. She said "nothing, there is no baby.*
Jamal said " I'm your friend, tell me."
Armani said *if I tell you, you promise not to say anything."
Jamal agreed.
Armani said " I'm pregnant and the father is Hakeem."
Jamal said "you have to say something."
Armani said *I will, just not right now."
Jamal nodded his head.

It was time to shoot the video and lucious and cookie was sitting behind the cameras.

While they were shooting video. Lucious leaned over to cookie and said "she could be the next big thing."
Cookie said "yes she is."

The next day, armani was leaving the studio when she saw Hakeem going after another girl. She didn't want to say anything so she left. She ran into cookie and cookie said "I want you to meet another artist of empire."
When they were walking in, Hakeem was flirting with her.
Armani said "I'll meet her later, right now I don't feel good."
Cookie couldn't get a word out when armani just up and left. Cookie was very confused.

The following week, armani was shooting another music video.
She was about to step in front of the camera until hakeem stop her.
Hakeem said "I saw you leave, when I was talking to that other girl, your jealous."
Armani rolled her eyes and said "I'm not jealous. What we had was only friends and benefits."
Hakeem said "we can still do that."
Armani pushed him and said "grow up."

Hakeem was sitting back with his friends watching armani. He knew they were only friends with benefits, but she was the one that left without s word.