Finally the truth

Jamal was sitting at the hospital waiting room. He still had blood on his pants and shirt.
He looked up and saw hakeem come through the door. Hakeem sat next to him.
Hakeem said "is she pregnant?"
Jamal nodded
Hakeem said "is the baby mine?"
Jamal said "its not my place to tell, armani has to tell you, but you been with female after female so she couldn't tell you."
Before Hakeem could get a word in, the doctor came back out.
The doctor said "we were able to stop the bleeding, and I have some good news and have some bad news."
Jamal said *what's the good news?"
The doctor said "the baby is fine.*
The brothers were happy.
Hakeem said "and the bad news?"
The doctor said "armani needs to be on best, and stress can cause her to have a miscarriage."
The brothers nodded. The doctor said they can go see her.
They stood by the door and Jamal told hakeem to go in first. Jamal was going  to update the family.
Hakeem walks in and saw armani sitting there. She looks up and then looks down.
Armani said "I been trying to tell you this since I for to sign to empire."
Hakeem sat down and held her hand and said "I know and I'm sorry, I just got one question."
Armani looked at him and said "you are the father."
Hakeem nodded and armani said "do you hate me?"
Hakeem said *no I don't hate you."
Jamal knocked and came in and said "I'm glad your OK, and we are going to make sure you get plenty of rest and stress free."

The next two days, armani was taking it easy. Lucious and cookie wasn't pushing her. She was helping Jamal with Lola. Even showing Jamal how to do her hair.
The following day, Hakeem drove armani to her video shoot.
Armani said "you don't have to so this.*
Hakeem said "hey, your carrying my child. I going to help you out.*
Hakeem wanted to be with armani but he with Camilla.
They got to the music shoot and cookie was waiting for them.
"Action." Said cookie

(Song BY keyshia Cole)

Hakeem was watching her and is very proud of her.

That evening everyone was at lucious house. Lola couldn't sleep. Armani was laying next her. Lola put her head on armani chest.
Jamal and Hakeem decided to sing/rap for Lola until she fell asleep.

Armani was smiling at them. Before you knew it. Lola was asleep.
Armani wispher and said "good job guys."
Jamal went to move Lola off armani. Hakeem help armani up off out the bed. They went down stairs and saw Olivia with some guy looking for Lola.

The guy was holding a gun to cookie head. Jamal and hakeem block armani so he wouldn't hurt her.
Lucious said *I got her pregnant, shot me.*
Armani looked and saw Olivia looking down.
Before the guy could so anything malcom came in and shot the guy.
Cookie was mad at lucious and said *he should have shot you."
Cookie ended up living.
Olivia took Lola ams left.
Jamal was lost for words, he couldn't look at his father in the eyes.
Armani and Hakeem look at lucious with disappoint. They all left with another word.