Chapter 1

Knock knock. I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I moan in my pillow and refuse to leave the comfort of my bed. I wrap myself further in my blanket and keep my eyes closed. As I'm about to go back to dream land I hear my name "Amelia! Wake up!! We have to get packed!" My mom yells from the other side of the door. I grunt and say okay. I force myself to leave the comfort of my bed.

So your probably wondering why I have to pack. I wish it was for a vacation but no. My parents decided to drop a bomb on me a week ago. They told me that we are moving to Tampa, Florida. I was upset at first because new york is where I was born and I didn't feel comfortable going somewhere new. I don't like change very much but I eventually got over it.

My older brother Aaron on the other hand loves change. He has always been more adventerous than me. He has tried to get me to go to parties with him but I always refuse. I just don't like seeing people grinding against eachother and having their tongues down people's throats. Like eww gross.

I jump into the shower and let the hot water wake up my sleepy self. I walk out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I walk into my room and choose what I'm going to wear. I pull out a light pink sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans. I decide to blow dry my hair and straighten it. I put on a biege beanie and my white converses. I put on light foundation and mascara. I apply alittle bit of lip gloss.

I grab my iPhone from my dresser and head down stairs. When I reach down stairs I already see movers carrying our boxes and putting them in the moving truck. I walk into the kitchen and see my mom putting stuff in boxes and my dad helping her.

"Good morning." I say trying to put a smile. I'm still alittle sad that were leaving the place I grew up in. "Good morning sweetie. Can you go upstairs and wake up Aaron for me?" I nodd my head and run up stairs.

I make it to Aaron's bedroom door and turn the handle slowly. I peek in and see that his body is spread across the bed and his blanket is only half way covering his body. I walk over to his bed and reach my hand and nudge him. "Wake up Aaron we have to get ready to go. Were moving today." he groans in his pillow and opens his tired eyes to look up at me.

"I don't feel like getting up." he whines. I roll my eyes and push him off the bed. He lands on the floor with a thump. "Ow." his voice comes out groggy.

"I tried to be nice you left me know choice. Now get up and get dressed." I saw walking out of his room and heading down stairs.

I look around my childhood house that is now empty. I'll never forget the time Aaron pushed me down the stairs because I broke his favorite headphones. The impact broke my arm and I had to wear an ugly my little pony cast for months. It was embarrassing. I laugh at the memory and smile.

I see my parents still packing things up and I decide to check if Aaron is getting ready. I run back up stairs and walk in his room. "Aaron are you ready yet?? Mom and dad are ready to leave." I say irritated that I have to be the one making sure his ready. He has a tendency to stay in bed and make me late to things.

He walks out of bathroom with a tooth brush in his mouth and dressed. His wearing a white v neck tshirt and sweat pants. "I'm coming." he says rolling his eyes at me because I'm rushing him. "Okay hurry and get your butt down stairs were about to leave." I say then go back down stairs.

I get down stairs and see that my parents finished packing. My mom notice me standing there and says "Are you and Aaron ready? Were leaving now. Go get my in the car." I nod and run to the car. I sit in the car and notice Aaron walking to the car. He sits next to me and throws his bag at me.

"Hey! Someones seating here!" I yell at him and he laughs. "Oh sorry didn't see you there." he replies laughing.
I punch his arm and throw his bag in the back seat.

My parents jump in the car and my dad starts up the car. And we drive off.

Here we go to a new adventure.