Chapter 6

After a few minutes the girl next to me realizes I'm there and says "Hi you must be new here, I'm Diana." she says stretching her hand out and smiling. I recieve her hand and say "I'm Amelia and yeah is it that obvious?" I chuckle. She replies "Well hearing that you stood up to the bad boy yeah it kind of is." she says with a smirk. "Oh you heard about that?" I say alittle embarrased that people are already talking about me and its only my first day!

"Haha yeah word travels fast around here." she says with a shrug "but I think its awesome what you told him! I wish I could have seen his face! I bet it was priceless." I laugh at her excitement and nod "it was a pretty funny expression he had."

Before we can continue our conversation the teacher walks in ten minutes late. I don't understand why we have to be here at eight in the morning when they show up like an hour later?! Like how does that make sense? The teacher starts talking and everyone has their focus on him. "Good morning class I'm Mr.Johnson your new teacher for this year." he says with a smile. As his about to talk again some one barges in the door. Its the same guy that I ran into the in the hallway.

"Hello Mr. Seth Adams its nice of you join us today." the teacher says sarcastically. "Find a seat." he jester for him to sit. Oh so the bad boys name is seth... As he walks in class he scans the room and see me. He glares at me and walks towards the empty seat next to me. Great now I have to deal with him through out the whole class yay! Note the sarcasm.

He sits down next to me and smirks. I roll my eyes and look down at my book. The teacher starts talking after a few minutes. As his talking seth reaches over and grabs my thigh. It causes me to jump in surprise and slap his hand. I glare at him and he smirks at me. He doesn't get effect by my slap and leaves his hand there. He starts moving it further up my leg causing me to blush. He smirks at my reaction and I reach over and punch him on his shoulder. He removes his and mouth ow! I smirk and turn my attention to the teacher.

Finally class ends and I scramble to get my stuff and dash out of class. I see Diana following behind me. I dont want to be around Seth he annoys the crap out of me. I walk to my locker and put my stuff inside. "So you wanna eat lunch with me and my friends after history?" Diana asks. We have the first two classes together. "Yeah sure." I say with a smile. She smiles in return and we walk together to history.

Thank goodness Seth isn't in this class or I would die. So history class was boring our teacher has the most mellow voice ever!! I swear I almost fell asleep. History class ended and diana and I headed to the cafeteria. After we got our food she guided me to the table where about three people sat.

"Hey guys! This is Amelia. Shes new here. Shes the one who stood up to seth." they all looked shocked and smiled. "Amelia this is Chase." she points to a brown haired boy with brown eyes. "This is Elizabeth." she points to a long blonde haired girl with green eyes. Shes super pretty. "And last but not least brandon." she pointed to a black haired blue eyed guy. They all smiled and greeted back.

I sat down and we started talking. This people were really nice and funny. I couldn't help but notice brandon kept sending me glances. It made me blush alittle. I mean if you saw how cute he was you would to! He kept smiling at and I would smile back.

"So Amelia where did you leave before you moved here?" Elizabeth asked. "I lived in Manhattan new york." I said while taking a bite of my sandwhich. They all looked at me stunned. "What?" I asked.

Diana finally spoke up "I've always wanted to go to new york!! How is it there??" she asked with excitment beaming in her eyes. I chuckled and said "its nice there. I love the tall buildings, the libraries and the busiyness of the city." they all looked fantisied. I chuckled at their faces.

Elizabeth says with a dazed face "Thats sounds so nice. I hope one day I can visit there." I smile at her and hear the bell ring. We gather our lunch and throw our garbage away. Elizabeth and I have science and spare period together. So we walk together to science class.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to look at Aaron "hey amelia I just wanted to tell you..." he says but his eyes laid on Elizabeth and he starts looking dazed. She looks at him confused. I wave my hand in front of his face "earth to aaron." I saw while chuckling.

He snaps out of his daze and says "uh what?" I laugh and shake my head "you wanted to tell me something remember?" he scratches the back of his neck in nervousness. "Oh right umm I'm going to hang out with some guys I met today after school. So I'll be getting a ride with them." he says stealing glances at Elizabeth. I roll mu eyes and say "okay see you later."

I grab Elizabeth's arm and pull her with me. "What was that about?" Elizabeth asks. I chuckle at her obliviousness "I think my brother is quite smitten with you." I say which causes her to blush and crack a smile. I laugh and continue walking.

We enter the science class room and take a seat in the back. I think about who my brother's new friends are.

I just hope it's not seth and his friends. r