Chapter 21

One month later:

I hear a knock on my door luckily I was already up but I was just coming out of the shower. "Coming! One second!" I yell at who ever is at my door. I put on my black lace bra and underwear then I slip on Seth's t-shirt that he left here the other night. I loved the smell of him.

I walk to my door and open it. "Happy Birthday baby." Seth says pulling me into a hug. "Thanks baby." I reply kissing him on the lips. He pulls away and looks at my appearance then pulls me in another hug whispering in my ear. "You look so sexy baby and you smell so good." he says causing goose bumps to run down my neck. I chuckle softly and kiss his cheek. I pull away and say "I have to get dressed baby." I said while looking for something to wear.

I shrugs and sits on my bed "nothings stopping you baby." he smirks wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckle. I pull out a black, beige and marroon floral skirt and a marroon long sleeve shirt. I start pulling my shirt off and pants not caring if Seths in the room. I feel him staring at my body. I roll my eyes and put on my maroon shirt. Seth wraps his hands around my waiste and puts his face in my neck. "We can do a quickie because baby seeing you in your underwear turns me on." he says. I chuckle and shake my head. "No Seth I just showered and stuff." I say turning face him but see him frown. I laugh and say "Aww baby we always have later. You have to give me birthday present." I kiss him on the cheek and wink at him. "Fine." he says unwrapping his arms from my waiste.

I continue to get dressed which takes me longer than usual because seth kept distracting me. I finally finish getting dressed, my hair and make up. "Okay baby lets go. I wanna take you out all day for you birthday. Were having dinner with your parents tonight so don't feel bad about not spending the day with them." he says dragging me down stares. I chuckle and let him lead me.

"Happy Birthday Amelia!!!" my family yells as I walk down stairs. I chuckle and say "aww thanks you guys! Love you all." I walk to them and give them each a hug.

"Well you two love birds have fun but I want my time with her too seth." my dad says with humor. I roll my eyes and laugh. "Yes Mr. Dawson." seth says.

Since its been two months since Seth and I have been together I let my parents meet him. I was nervous at first but my parents ended up loving him. Aaron already knew him from school but he was happy for us. I was happy for him and Elizabeth. They've been together longer then seth and I.

My dad laughs at Seths reply "call me jason. You a part of the family now." seth laughs and says "thanks jason." I grab seths hand and pull him out the door.

We were in the car and been driving for fifteen minutes now. "Seth where are you going?" I ask wondering why we have to drive so far. "It's a surprise baby. Just sit tight and be patience." he says chuckling. I obey and start feeling anxious about where his taking me.

We finally stop driving and seth opens my door so I can jump out. I look around and have no idea where were at. He grabs my hand and starts leading me down a path. I notice he has a bag in his hand with towels and bathin suites. I look up at him with confusion but decide to not ask because his just going to say its a surprise." I say in my head.

We finally reach our destination or I guess I should say Seth's destination because I have no idea what's going on. As we get closer I notice huge water slides and my nose gets filled with the smell of chlorine water. I look around and see a sign that says Welcome to water rapids!. I felt my heart jump for joy and my energy sky rocket from my excitment.

"Oh seth your the best! How did you know I've never been to a water park?" I said with excitement. Okay let me explain. My parents didn't really like water parks so they never took us to one. Id always see it in the movies and on tv but never in real life.

He laughs and says "your parents told me. I ask them where I can take you that you've never been to before and said the water park." I hug him and say "thanks baby." he kisses the top of my head and says "come let's go get changed." he grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

I change in a blue floral bikini that seth brought me. I look at my appearance in the bathroom. I've always been self conscious of my big breast and butt. But ever since I met seth I stop being that way.

I walk out of the bathroom and see seth waiting for me. His wearing a dark blue bathin suite and no shirt. He looks good.