Chapter 8

*Seth's POV*

I give her a kiss on the cheek and feel her soft skin against my lips. "See you at school princess." I whisper before I exit the car and walk in xaviers house. God I wanted to kiss her lips so badly but she probably wouldn't have let. I couldn't stop thinking about since the day she stood up to me. Damn it was sexy! Wow what am I saying? I think Amelia's sexy? We'll she does have beautiful blonde hair that shines when the sun hits it and big blue eyes that I can stare at for days. Quit it Seth! You can't think about her that way. Your step dad will find out and hurt her. I'd kill him before he can lay a finger on her.

I snap back into realty when Aaron says "Hey man are you alright? You seem well in another world." I stand up from the sofa and say "I'm just tired and wondering when my car is going to get here." I say while walking in the kitchen and grabbing a slice of pizza that we ordered. Xavier gets off the sofa and says "or your thinking about someone.." he says wiggling his eyebrows. I send him a glare and he just smirks at me.

Aaron speaks up and says "dude you like someone? I thought you were a player?" I roll my eyes and decide to lie "I am a player and no I don't like anyone." I lie all the time which I hate that it comes so easily to me. You wouldnt lie to Amelia though... Oh my gosh little voice would you shut up! I think to myself. "So what do you guys want to do?" I ask trying to change the subject. I don't want Aaron knowing that I find amelia attractive. So I try and forget about it.

"Let's go play some basketball." xavier says with excitment. I love basketball it takes away alot of my stress and lets me clear my mind and I'm also good at it. "Yeah perfect!" I say with just as much excitement. We go upstairs to xaviers room and he leds us some clothes. We run down and stairs to grab some water bottles. While doing so we hear a knock on the door. "Oh that must be your truck seth!" xavier says while jogging to the door.

He answers it and I walk behind him to see that it is my truck. Yes! I cheer to myself and grab the keys from the guy to brought it here. We jump in my truck and drive to the courts.

We arrive at the basketball courts and see a bunch of people there playing against eachother. I see one of my pals in the corner and I start walking up to him. "Hey Connor what's up?" I say giving him a man hand shake. "Seth my man! Nothing much just trying to sell some goods." he says pointing to a box fool of drugs. I look at it and feel the temptation crawling up inside me.
"Want some?" connor asks me seeing that I'm looking at it. A little bit won't hurt I'll save it for later. "Yeah definetly." I say handing him money inexhange for a packet of coke. "Hey man do you have any cigarettes on you?" I ask connor whose giving me a smirk and hands me a packet. I pull out the money to give to him but he shakes his head "No need this ones on me." he says. "Thanks man." I say while putting the stuff in my pockets.

I walk back to Aaron and xavier who were standing near the enterance watching people play. "Hey guys ready to join a team?" I ask. They nodd there heads and we walk towards a group that just finished around. I walk up to them and say "You wanna do 3 on 3?" I ask seeing that they only have three guys so its perfect. He nods and calls his team over. We introduce ourselves and start playing. We play about five round and then I start feeling tired.

We finish playing and now I'm covered with sweat. God it feels good to let off some steam. This morning I had a fight with my step dad thankfully there was no punching involed. But I wanted to punch him so badly. I push away the thought before I explode.

We walk outside and hop in my car. The whole way home we talked about how good we played and how we creamed those guys all five rounds. It was pretty awesome. We make it back ti xaviers house and we jump out of the car. We walk inside and we all shower. I finish showering and slip on some sweat pants and a grey wife beater. I walk down stairs and see Aaron and xavier already down stairs. I make my way towards them and say "what do you guys wanna do?" I ask grabbing three beers from the fridge and handing it to them.

"We can crash the girl's slumber party?" Aaron suggests with misheve in his eyes. "Amelia has elizabeth and Diana over right now." I smirk and say "let's do it." we get up from the sofa and walk to the car. We hop in and drive off.

This is going to be fun.