Chapter 12

Ring ring ring I slam my hand on my alarm clock to shut it up. Ugh the weekend went by too quickly. I forced my tired body out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I stripped and walked into the shower. I stayed in there for twenty minutes letting the water wake me up. I turn off the water and open the curtain. I walk out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body.

I walk into my room to find something to wear. I pull out white ripped shorts, a black tight crop top and a red/black plaid shirt. I slip that on and tie the plaid shirt around my waiste. I blow dry my hair fully and straighten it. I apply light foundation and mascara. I put on a little bit of lip gloss. I put on my black high top converse and grabbed my back pack.

I run down starts to do my parents doing their morning routines. "Good morning you guys." I say as I enter the kitchen. "Good momorning sweet heart, sleep well?" my dad said taking a rip of his coffee. "Yes." I said and took a bite of a piece of toast. "You better wake up your brother you know how he is." my dad says while chuckling. I roll my eyes and walk up stairs.

I open his door and see him getting dressed. "Finally I don't have to drag you out of bed!" I say and he jumps. I laugh and then I'm about to leave but I heard shuffling in his bathroom. I turn towards him and raise an eyebrow. "Is someone in there?" I say with a smirk. He looks at the bathroom door and back at me. "Nope!" he says a little to quickly. "I don't believe you." I say as I walk towards his bathroom door. I push the door open before he stops me and I see elizabeth in a towel in my brother's bathroom. I open my mouth in shock and she quickly says "I can explain Amelia its not...well I guess it is what it looks like....but.." she says and I cut her off "no need to explain." I say feeling awkward knowing that she slept with my brother.

I see my brother's face turn blank and I look at him "its fine. I just need to get use to the idea of you to...you know." I say then walk out of his room. Well that was alittle bit awkward but I'm just happy I'm not in there anymore.

I walk down stares and wait for aaron to come down. They finally come down walking together and both my parents look up in shock. My mom's mouth is open in shock and my dad just has a blank expression. I quickly think of a lie "Don't worry you guys she slept in my room. I let her shower and borrow some of my clothes. They just happened to walk down together." I say hoping they bought it. Thankfully they did and said "okay." I sighed in relief and we walker out the door.

We enter the car and leave the drive way. "Thanks for covering for us amelia. I don't what I would have done without you." Aaron says looking at me through the rear view mirrior. I smiled as my reply and stared out the window. We stayed in a comfortable silence on the way to school.

As we walked up to the school building I notice seth smoking on the side of the building. I scrunch up my nose in disgust and when he glances up at me I shake my head in disappointment. I walk up to him and pull the cigarette out of his mouth. I throw it on the floor and crush it with my foot. "What the hell amelia?! I didn't finish that!" he says with irritation. "You wanna kill yourself! Be my guest but just know by you doing that your not only hurting me but yourself." I say with anger and then shove past him. I hear him call out my name but I'm too upset with him to even look at him. Why is he doing this?!

I don't see or talk to seth the rest of the day. I walk to my locker after history ended and put all my stuff inside. I have spare time for an hour so I decide to go catch up on some romance novels. I grab my favorite book called if I stay. There coming out with a movie soon and I want finish the book before then. After getting my book I start heading to the library. I enter the library and make my way towards the back where its quite and where all the comfy chairs are.

I sit down on one of the chairs and start reading. I read for about an hour when my phone vibrates telling me my spare time is over. I close my book and put my phone in my back pocket. I make my way towards the exit but get stop by the sound of moaning. Curiosity getting the best of me I decide to check it out. As I make my way towards the sound I notice two people sucking eachothers faces off. I roll my eyes and I'm about to leave but I notice the who the guy is. Its Seth! I start feeling tears running down my face and anger building up inside me.

He notices me there and brakes away from the girl. "Amelia its not..." I cut him off and say "it's exactly what it looks like!" I say with anger and sobs. He starts walking towards me but I back up not wanting him anywhere near me. He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "Amelia let me explain!" he says pleading. I shake my head and say "I thought you were different but I guess every bad boy is the same."

I run out of the library and into the girls bathroom and start sobbing. How could I be so stupid to fall for him! I thought he was different but I was wrong. "God I'm so stupid!" I yell at my self while covering my face.

Of course he doesn't like me. He just wanted something from me but his not going to get it.