Chapter 4

I wake up to the sun shining through my windows. I look at the time and see that its 10:30 am and its sunday. One day until school ugh! I jump out of bed and jump in the shower. I finished showering and wrapped my body in a towel. I exit the bathroom and pick what I'm going to wear. I pull out a blue tshirt and a pair of ripped white shorts. I tuck in alittle bit of the front of my shirt and slipped on my white converses. I put on light foundation and mascara. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I finish and run down stairs.

I see my mom and Aaron already down stairs eating breakfast. "Good morning sunshine!" Aaron says to me. "Morning princess." I say back. He sticks his tongue out at me and I do the same. My mom chuckles at our childish behavior and hands me a plate of food. "Thanks mom." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. I sit on the counter and eat my food.

I finish and wash my dishes. I turn to Aaron and say "Come on Aaron let's go buy school supplies." I don't wait for an answer and drag him by his arm. I ignore his whining and continue pulling him out the door. We jump in the car and pull out of the dribe way. "I don't understand why I had to come. You could have gone and gotten everything for both of us." he whines. I roll my eyes and say "Stop being such a baby. I didn't want to go by myself and plus I wouldn't have gotten any of your stuff anyways." I smirk. He rolls his eyes and looks out the window.

We find a walmart and I park the car. We step out of the car and enter the store. I grab a cart and start walking toward the way where the school supplies are. I start grabbing pens, pencils, notebooks, index cards, folders, a new floral back pack and etc.. I finish getting everything and so does Aaron. "Lets go to the sports section I need some shin guards for soccer." Aaron says while walking towards the sports next. I follow behind him. He grabs a pair of shin guards and a soccer ball. He finishes and we walk to the register. We pay and leave.

We arrive at the house and walk inside with bags in our arms. "Mom were home!" I yell as I walk in. "Okay sweetie I'm in the kitchen still unpacking stuff." I say okay and walk up stairs to put my stuff away. I start packing my back pack with my books and put my writing utensils in my blue pencil cases. I zip up my bag and put it on my desk chair.

I run down stairs and here the door bell ring. "Mom are we expecting company?" I ask as I head to the door. "No sweetie that's our lunch. The money is on the glass table by the door." she yells from the kitchen. I grab the money and answer the door.

I open the door and recognise the deliver boy. Its Danny from when we stop at the gas station. "Danny?" I ask alittle uncertian that its him. He looks at me confused then he realizes he knows me. "Hey Amelia. I didn't know you moved down here." he says with a smile. "Yeah I moved her on Friday." I reply. "Cool. Are you attending Berkley high school by any chance?"

"Yes I start tomorrow." I reply "wow me too! Haha small world." I says with a chuckle. "Yup." I reply. He hands me my food and I give him the money. We say our good byes and I close the door. I place the food on the dining table and yell "lunch is here!" I start grabbing plates,forks and cups. I take the sweet tea from the fridfe and place it on the table.

After two minutes every one runs down stair. We all sit at the table and start digging in the food. We chat and laugh about funny memories. We finish dinner and I wash the dishes. I finish and go to my room. I change into some sports shorts and a tank top. I set my alarm for 7:00 am. Ugh I'm not looking forward to waking up and going to school. I jump in bed and snuggle in my covers. I fall into a deep sleep.

I hope the first day is good.