Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 3)

CHAPTER THREE

THE BLONDE GOT JEALOUS

I will be damned if I will continue in lying here in my bed doing nothing. But what should I do? Where should I go? I still do not know the whereabouts of the servatrix and the frontterra. I can't go to my sister's house. The last time I went there, she kept on begging my help to make Ethan fall in love with her.

Even though I was a powerful demon, I still can't make Ethan love my sister. If I could do that, I could have used it to make Analee fall in love with another demon. Ethan was...

Ethan.

I sat up as I came up with a new idea. I had a place to go. A place where I could explain important things to Ethan and where I could see the weird girl again who hates maggots as much as I hate Analee.

"I have to go back to the castle," I muttered to myself.

I was so lucky. When I arrived at the castles garden, I saw both Ethan and the girl who hates maggots sitting on top of the tree. I wonder what Ethan was doing with that girl...

"Hey there!" I shouted at the girl.

"Kira," I heard Ethan whispered.

"Hey, be careful! You might fall again!" I shouted, completely ignoring Ethan. I thought I was ready enough to face him but I was wrong. I still felt guilty after what I did to him. I destroyed his life.

"I won't fall this time." The black-haired girl stood up and gently went down the tree.

"What are you doing up there again?"

"Having a rest."

When I looked behind the girl, I saw Ethan already leaning against the tree. "By the way, I'm Prince

Kira Whitback."

Her eyes widened. "You're a prince?"

"Yes. I'm the King's nephew," I clarified. "How about you?"

"My name is Ely, your highness."

"Just call me Kira." I was not used of being called 'your highness' anymore.

I glanced behind him again. "Why is he with you?"

"He wants to come with me." Her brows creased. "He's the new gardener here and I'm his assistant."

I raised an eyebrow at Ethan. What was Ethan's plan now? Why did he introduce himself as the new gardener here? He was a prince too! "Really... the new gardener?"

I walked towards Ethan at a snail's pace. I held out my right hand and introduced myself. Since he was pretending to be the new gardener here, I might as well pretend that I do not know him.

"I'm Kira Whitback... nice meeting you, new gardener," I said, emphasizing the word 'gardener'.

Ethan straightened up, walked past me and grabbed the ribbon tied behind Ely's dress. I was right. He was weak... so weak he cannot even touch Ely.

"I'm Ethan Corrs," he said curtly and tugged Ely away from me briskly.

Ethan hated me. He thought that I betrayed him... that I lured Antoinette to kill the servatrix. But I never wanted to kill the servatrix. Like Ethan, I wanted to become an angel again too - though I would never admit it to anyone... especially to my father.

The archdemon will kill me for sure.

"Where are we going?" Ely demanded.

"We have works to do."