one taekookie

Hey guyss💞 soooooo this is my first story that I made and I'm sorry if it's shitty ,yeah seeya

:
:
:
:
:POV Kim Taehyung

"HELLO,HELLO,HELLO,HELLO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT NOW-" I groaned , quickly grabbed my phone and diactivated my alarm clock aggressively , "ughhh why did I choose that song ? Its too fucking loud", i placed my phone back on my unstable nightstand I complained quietly to myself while grabbing my towel heading to the toilet.

I placed my towel on the towel holder and looked at my reflection on the dirty mirror "disgusting" ,
That was the only thing I could say to myself,I'm such an horrible person,no one needs me. I glanced at my skinny wrists,arms and thighs that was filled with random deep cuts , I ran my stick-thin fingers through my cuts and smiled......
.idiot.

I quickly hopped into the shower and took a quick rinse, put on my uniform and my black hoodie, grabbed my bag , took my earpiece and phone and headed downstairs. I saw my older sister, Hyunrin, cooking breakfast in the kitchen, I quickly pulled out a mask , a fake smile and greeted her.

"Goodmornin si-"I said halfway when I noticed a small bruise on her cheek.

"Dad?"I asked quietly, "yeah" she replied softly while touching her bruised cheek. I sighed and asked whether she was okay, she smiled and quickly nodded her head, I sighed again knowing that she lied , like always but I've decided to just brushed it off.

"thanks for the breakfast Noona" I said while walking towards the door.

"WHAITT TAETAE" I heard a familiar voice calling me from afar, I turned around to see my adorable and lovable little sister , haru.

"Bye princess ,taetae gotta go to school" I said while cupping her cute face, she sighed and looked down at her shoes in disappointment, I panicked and quickly said that I would buy her a lollipop when I get home so she would be happy again. Her eyes widened when I mentioned the word lollipop and smiled while hopping in excitement.I ruffled her hair and bid her goodbye. I wore my earpiece and listened to one of my favorite song, sarcasm , from the group "get scared" And started walking to school

This chap is really short sorry fam~hyun rin💋