twenty four taekookies

3rd person
"Soo tf happened " yoongi asked while drinking his soda.

Everyone was seated in their bean bags ,eating the delicious scrambled eggs and bacon that Hoseok and Seokjin made when they heard another bell .

"Morning hyungs " jeongguk said happily

"Where's tae?" Jimin asked

"I'm hereee , I found this adorable cat , I named her ruru, isn't she pret-"

Taehyung POV
I immediately stopped talking once my eyes landed onto my little sister that I loved and missed for so long . She was sitting ontop of a purple bean bag while reading a princess magazine. I passed jeongguk the cat I've found while walking towards the café and sprinted towards my beloved sister. I picked her up and gave her the tightest hug I've ever given.

My eyes were shiny , filled with unsheded tears , I thought that I've lost her , my baby is back .

3rd POV

Everyone didn't dared to say anything , The room was filled with Taehyung's quiet sobs . Everyone stared at the two siblings who had finally reunited .

--
" hey guys , so imma end this live real quick , well shit happened sooo bye , see y'all later " Hoseok waved towards the camera and smiled

"Hyung , were you live-ing the whole scene

"Okay , again , tf happened" yoongi asked again , stuffing his mouth with scrambled egg.

"The night when the three of us were separated , we were running away from loan sharks that my father owed money from . I ran towards the nearest mall where it was quite crowded , yoongi saw me and brought me home " Taehyung explained.

"Well that night, joonie and I were walking home from a movie date where we saw a little girl bawling her eyes out , I felt bad and brought her home , I did called the police after that night but they said that they couldn't find or do anything " Seokjin continued.

"Why did not anyone, tell us that Haru was his little sister "namjoon reached out.

"We didn't even know that he had siblings " Hoseok explained

"Yeah , i barely talk about my family. Anyway ,Thank you so much hyung for taking care of my sister " Taehyung thanked Seokjin sincerely

"Oppa, jin oppa , bought me dresses and ice cream!" Haru said happily

"Dresses and ice cream? , hyung you barely buy yourself anything , you bought her so much things "

"Don't sweat it kid , I got a new job " namjoon smiled

"New job?" Jeongguk asked

"Yeah , have no idea how but he did got a job , he works at the company" Seokjin added.

--
3rd POV

Everyone finished eating , jeongguk and Jimin were cleaning the dishes while the others were watching the show playing in the small TV and playing with their phones .

Taehyung was listening to his little sister babbling about what she and seokjin , namjoon and hoseok have done for the past week .

Taehyung wasn't listening to her actually ,he just nodded along and stared at her , he was so fucking happy and relieved that she's perfectly fine.

But the only thing that he has to worry right now is his elder sister , Hyunrin.

"Haru , do you know where unnie went? " the brunette asked while moving the younger's messy but pretty fringe from her big doey brown eyes.

The little girl's smile instantly dropped ,

" Ten tall men in suits kidnapped her and disappeared! " she exclaimed

"Ten tall men in suits ?" Yoongi asked , once again .

The little girl nodded and pouted,
" I miss eonnie"

"Me too "